CHAPTER 42 - INTOXICATED 2.0

Helloo guyssss

So yesss I am back with an update as promised on Saturday night..but it got pushed to midnight Again!! Apologiessss for that but my fingers would not stop flowing on my keypad until I felt right to pause the Update.

And hereby I present to you all – the Longest Carnagical Arshilicious Update I have ever written – litrally 27.5k Wordssss.

The lenghth is Insane.

But it all had to Flow as One and I could not split this!

And as you all know I only stop the Chapter once I feel from within that's its Ok Now.Chapter Finished.

Haha.

Ok please consider this like a Maha super Duper Maha Dhamaka Update from my end – full on Arshilicious.

And I will be waiting to know what you all think as always.

Please keep your comments coming guys!

As I Love them

Pls ignore editing errors as I have not proofread since that woule delay the update – I shall be getting around to doing that bit soon.you know proofreading and editing and then posting! But not now – after this Update Maybe!

And oh yes – disclaimer – Mature Content in there Guys – what can I say – the characters needed their Carnagical moments after all this while! Haha!

Okk now I shall let you all dive in without further Delay.

Much love guys – Always!

Ok guysss - I had put up the Links of the Property Arnav takes Khuhsi too within the Update but I think It didnt come up as I posted.

https://m.fourseasons.com/johannesburg/
https://m.fourseasons.com/johannesburg/accommodations/suites/royal_suite/

Incase the Links dont Work -.Please also Google and check out -Four Seasons Westcliff - JOHANNESBURG and its Royal Suite -.before you read the Update

........................

CHAPTER 42 – INTOXICATED 2.0

Khushi's POV

GUYSSS!

THIS HOODIE GUY HAS LOST IT!

HE IS GOING TO KILL ME YA WITH EXCITEMEMNT AND ANTICIPATION!

SO EVER SINCE THE MINUTE WE STEPPED INTO THIS SUPER LUXURIOUS SUV - HE FREAKING BLINDFOLDED ME AND WAS LIKE HE WILL NOT OPEN THE BLINDFOLD UNTIL WE REACH THE DESTINATION – WHICH HE SAID WAS JUST 20 -25 MINUTES AWAY ONLY!

SO.

REMEMBER HOW I BLINDFOLDED HIM ONCE WHEN I WAS TAKING HIM TO THAT TREE HOUSE???

YESSS- HE SAYS THIS IS HIM GETTING BACK TO ME FOR THAT!

AND.

OH.

SHOOT.

WAIT.

GUYS.

I SHOUDLNT COMPLAIN.

HAHA.

FOR I AM LOVNG THIS.

OK SO.

What am I Loving???

For Once – I am loving the Fact that I am not Driving or he isn't in the front seat.