CHAPTER 41 - INTOXICATED.

Hellooo guysssss

Okk so as per the Opinion of Most of You on my previous Post on Wattpad– I am splitting the One Eventful Day of Khushi's Bday into Two Parts!

And Guys this is also Long haha..as in its 11.5k words!

And as I am putting this up I am kind of Happy that I am splitting this – for in my heart I feel this Part totally needs to stand out on its Own too.

And I Hope all of you are Staying In and Staying Safe!

And I shall let you all dive in without further delay!

Please ignore editing errors guys – as I have not proofread.

Much Love Guys

.................

CHAPTER 41 – INTOXICATED.

The Morning Of Khushi's Bday - 26th November

8:30 AM

Khushi's POV

Okk

Then.Guys!

Remember how just like about five to six hours ago – I stepped into the Afterparty with Arnav and then had those two light drinks in the first hour of the party and then proceeded towards consuming those four and a half Tequila shots with MY Hoodie Guy and then I started to get really High in my Hoodie Guys Arms as I danced with him..???

Remember?

So yes I think just about soon after off me dancing in his arms I started to feel really drowsy and sleepy because alcohol does that to me guys – it makes me Sleepy! Haha!

And then I vaguely remember Zara and Diya asking me to crash to sleep now and they told my Hoodie guy that they were taking me with themselves to the room now and as I was High...I do not remember all of it but I think I do remember that My Hoodie Guy told Diya and Zara that he would come with them to drop me off to the room!And I think I remember that it was Him who had lovingly tucked me into this extra bed in the room and kissed my forehead before I finally dozed off to a deep slumber! I mean now as I rub my eyes again a little and flutter then open...I think it really was him who tucked me in!

Or was it a Dream???

Haha?

Wait this time I have a way of confirming things because I surely had witnesses with me as in Diya and Zara and I now get up in bed and sit up half way and I look to my sides and I see that Diya and Zara are still fast asleep!

Because obviously guys we only slept by 4am and we were all High surely and it's just 830 am and we are all meant to meet up with everyone for breakfast at 1030..so it's like we still have two more hours to that and I can probably go back to another hour of sleep too...but do I want to sleep??

Haha!!

Noooo waysssss!!!

JUST LOOK AT WHAT THIS WIZARD HAS DONE TO ME – TOTALLY BROUGHT ME TO THE POINT THAT I DO NOT WANT TO SLEEP BECAUSE WAKING LIFE IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN ANY DREAM! HAHA!

And guys!

ReMember how I have always had this Deep committed Relationship with My Sleep ??

Well I definetly still mostly do but atleast for today I think I just cheated on my sleep time all because of the craziness this Wizard Hoodie Guy makes me Feel!