CHAPTER 30 - STORMED INTO THE 'BERMUDA' TRIANGLE

Hello guysssss

I am back with the Update – like Super Long 14k.

AND THIS IS A DHAMAKA UPDATE!!!

Just trust me on this and Dive in without further delay.

Love is a rollercoaster ride – no one ever said – it would be easy – but they all say that its worth it!!!

Okkk seat belt On Guys – Because I know this is an Unexpected Twist !!!

...........................

CHAPTER 30 – STORMED INTO  THE 'BERMUDA' TRIANGLE

Eighteen Days Later

15th December – Saturday

Arnav's POV

New Delhi – 9:30 PM

I cant stop laughing.

I literally cannot stop laughing now.

For My Sunshine cracks me up on another levels.

Ok Guysssssssssss.

Shes literally dancing over her bed in like the most crazy quirky and fun manner and she's jumping up and down and acting like as if she has a imaginary guitar in her hand that she is playing.

And I even though I am on the Video Call and litearlly technically half across the world from her – I can feel The Happy Vibe!!

And its because her CA result came out online about seven minutes ago and ofcourse she's ACED IT.

SHE'S OFFICIALY A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT NOW.

GODDDDDDDDDDD.

I AMMMM SOOOOO HAPPPY FOR HERRRRR.

SHES WORKED SO HARD FOR THIS.

I KNOW.

I KNOW IT ALL.

BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN IT.

So the time for the declaration of the result was something that Khushi got to know this morning – that it had been pushed to the evening and she'd requested me if I could be with her online on the video call while she saw it, as she would get home early from her Big Bus schedule today – well she didn't even have to ask actually.

I had decided in my head that I was going to be with her on the Video Call at that time anyway.

She's still continuing with her Happy Dance on the bed, and my heart warms up.

GOD – I LOVED THIS GIRL.

I LOVED HER BEYOND ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD.

ITS LIKE – THERE WASN'T ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD I WOULDN'T /OR COULDN'T DO FOR HER.

She finally plonks on her bed on her knees as she now stretches her arms in Pure Glee – " goshhhhhhh hoodie guy...this is it..like I am a CA now ...like its official...yippeeee.."

I grin on reflex – " and I am so so proud off you Khushi...love you deserve every bit off it ..i am so happy for you..."

She grins – " ok ok...I know you are having a party at home too...so I wont keep for very long..hoodie guy..mayeb just ten minutes If that's ok?? And then ofcourse we will connect later in the night after I am back from the big bus mixer and my uber schedule...although I do doubt if Zara will let me leave from the mixer..she will be coming as usual but will stay longer today with Zain because its her bday too right...."