Chapter 1

👻CHAPTER 1👻

*👻Julia's POV👻*

*👻Julia's POV👻*

"Fred just had to grab the smallest barrel he was able to get his hands on." I snap in annoyance, my eyes staring into the darkness, it was so dark and cramped in here, I had to hide with Shaggy and Scooby and wait for the signal, to jump out, but there wasn't much room to move.

"It's not that bad." Shaggy says, his lips moving against my cheek as he speaks, I was press up against his chest, and with Scooby, who couldn't sit still, and kept kicking me in the back, made this rather uncomfortable.

"Why do they need three people popping out of the barrel, to scare a ghost anyway?" I ask Shaggy, the math just didn't add up, logically it would have made sense if there were more man power out there than in this damn barrel.

"Okay, now I really have a wedgie. Fred! Velma! Julia! Can you guys hurry it up? This ghost keep grabbing... Please!" Daphne yells out, somewhere in the factory, she got captured once again, no suprise there.

"Like, chill out, Scooby Doo. Stop shaking." Shaggy mumbles, when the entire barrel started to shake pretty badly. "Shags, your the only one shaking in fear right now." I state, trying to get a bit more comfortable, I was starting to ache all over.

"Right, it's me. Sorry princess."

I could feel blood rushing to my cheeks by the pet name. I shook my head pulling myself together, it was no time to be feeling over the moon, we were in the middle of solving a mystery.

Scooby jumped out of the barrel, blowing his tail out, which was on fire, the barrel's lid fell down, on his head, almost giving me a heart attack.

There was never a dull moment in my life with these two by my side.

I close my eyes, the sudden light, felt blinding, taking a few seconds to adjust, glad I could finally see, and the first thing I saw was Shaggy's face really close to mine, our lips almost touching, he quickly stood up after staring into my eyes for too long, turning to face his best friend.

"Scooby Doo. What are you doing, man?" Shaggy asks his friend. Scooby was trying to tell the other goofball something, Shaggy only had a look of confusion on his face. Standing up straight, I noticed the Luna Ghost standing right behind Shaggy, my eyes went wide, understanding why Scooby wasn't using his words.

"Like this is no time..."

Shaggy's face went from confusion to realization, then fear. "Oh, boy. Like there's a ghost right behind me isn't there?" Shaggy asks nervously, with my eyes I indicated him to take a peak behind him, and so he did, his eyes landing on the ghost who was ready to blow on his little flamethrower, the two screamed out, cowering back in fear.

"Run!"

We hid back in the barrel, fire above our heads, trying out best not to get roasted. Velma must have turned on the conveyor belt, the machines noises, was ringing in my ears.

"We need to get away. Now!" I told the two, urgently.

I pick Shaggy up in my arms, who knew going to the gym would come in handy, at the very moment it was paying off. Scooby made himself comfortable standing on our shoulders, the barrel covering my sight, I wasn't able to see where I was running.

It didn't even cross my mind how ridiculous this would look in the end, the only good thing was I wasn't wearing a dress, but a pair of comfortable leggings.

The oil has spilled all over the floor, it made it hard to get away. "Run! Go!" Scoob yell from above us, it was already hard enough not to fall with these two in my arms and on my shoulders, now the dog was yelling at me.

"She's trying, buddy!" Shaggy states.

The barrel touching my back, got really hot, it gave me the motivation to get out of the splattered oil on the floor. I ran into something, pushing us in another direction, it was less of our problems, with a ghost after us. The impact did make an opening in the barrel, Shaggy was able to see where we were headed.

"Where's the ghost?" Shaggy asks Scooby, he was the only one able to see behind us. "He's right behind us!" Scooby yells out in fear.

"Skateboard!" He gave me a warning, a little too late, as I already stepped on it, as went up on a small slide, on the belt, going over something, it sounded like it could crush our bones into tiny little pieces.

I took the best stance I could on the board, asking the two to guide me on the conveyor belt. I have no choice, but to put my trust in them, with another impact to the barrel, it made the hole bigger, I was finally able to see the path ahead of me.

I did one of those jumping tricks, I saw some guys do, to get over etching that was spinning infront of us, the two were screaming in my ears. The jump did make us turn right on the belt.

"Is he still after us, Scoob?" Shaggy asks, staring up at the dog.

I felt like I was on an actual skateboard coarse, even more shocking was how I did all the jumps, turns and tricks perfectly and I've never skated once in my life.

"Banzai!"

"Zoinks!"

I was glad to see the boys were enjoying themselves, staring ahead, I saw the belt is closing in on the end. I looked around, a hook hanging just infront of us caught my attention.

"Scooby, grab a hold of that hook." I told him, he reached out and grabbed it.

"Hold on! Julia! Shaggy!"

We swing off the conveyor belt, making us crash straight into the ghost, falling into a stack of dolls. My ears were ringing and my body was aching, I would need a proper massage if this mystery is closed.

"Scoob, that was fun. Let's grab another skateboard and, like, do it again." I hear Shaggy say.

Coming up from under all the dolls, I stare at him. "I don't think so, that was enough excitement for one day." I say to the two. Shaggy came to help me up after he got up himself, looking at me with a smile on his face, his smile was worth the torture I guess.

*•Unedited•*