Chapter 2

👻CHAPTER 2👻

*👻Julia's POV👻*

*👻Julia's POV👻*

"Why is it so noisy outside?" I ask no one in peculiar, as the commotion outside got louder. The mystery machine came crashing through the factory, scaring me to death.

Pamela, the owner of the toy factory, climbs out the driver's seat, following behind her were the police, the reporters, and fans of ours, came rushing through the doors. It shocked me how quick the factory filled up with people. Fred took out a sharpie, giving out autographs.

Pamela pulls Fred into a hug out of nowhere, "Thank you so much for saving the factory," she says with a thankful smile.

Fred, being handsome, always ended up getting the credit, he was a people pleaser after all, but it got to the point where he gets all the credit for solving a mystery. We all work together, even with a few mess ups, it always worked out in the end.

"It's my job!" Fred says, loving the attention from the attractive woman.

"Pam, any comments?" A reporter asks. "This victory is for any celebrity who want to make a quality ecologically friendly action figure." she says staring into the camera.

I couldn't help but role my green eyes at that remark, I glanced at Shaggy, who was standing next to me. "What does unmasking a fake ghost have to do with action figures?" I ask him sarcastically. His only response was a big grin on his handsome face, on the otherside of Shaggy stood Velma trying not to laugh.

"Fred, what's the secret of your success?"

Fred turns to the camera, pointing, he looked like he was about to scold someone, who did something wrong.

"Teamwork, I do a tremendous amount of teamwork, and I always have a plan. Come on." Fred says walking to the ghost.

"Yeah, my plan." Velma mumbles unhappily. I gave her a squeeze on the arm, for support, she only gave me a weak smile in appreciation.

Velma always put a lot of thought into her plans and also a lot of effort, it's not always easy to come up with the perfect plan, but with each mystery, she had a plan.

"I knew from the start there never was a phantom." Fred states standing next to the ghost help by the police.

"The Luna Ghost is, in fact..."

Our distinguished leader takes off the mask, revealing...

"Old man Smithers!" We all say in sync.

"The creepy janitor?" Pamela asks, a look of disgust crossing her face.

"Smithers wanted revenge after you gave him the hard clear rejection." I spoke up, stealing Fred's thunder.

"How could you, Pamela?" Smithers asks the woman, her face pulling in discomfort. "I am a lover boy of George Clooneyan proportions!" He says to her, but nobody paid him any attention, because all eyes were on our leader once again.