Chapter 26

🕸️CHAPTER 26🕸️

*🕸️Julia's POV🕸️*

*🕸️Julia's POV🕸️*

Shaggy and I, Scooby following as we entered one of the warehouses, looking for Wickles. "Like, where did old man nutjob go? Through here, Scoob, Jewels?" Shaggy asks, not even sure himself.

"I don't know." Scooby says honestly.

I stayed close to Shaggy as we walked through the warehouse, certain parts were pitch black, I didn't wanna get lost in here, you never know what might be hiding in the darkness. Somehow both Scooby and I ended up in Shaggy's arms, and the next Scooby was carrying Shaggy and I, but there was one of the skeleton men. Shaggy fell backwards, pulling me with him, we didn't waste time and got back on our feet. "Run, Scoob! It's a skelly thingy!" Shaggy yells for Scooby, he immediately joined us.

The skeleton slipped when it tried running after us, and fell into pieces.

Shaggy and Scooby fell over some things laying around the floor, Shaggy fell on his face and Scooby caught himself on a lever, pulling it, a door opened to show a very old elevator.

"Elevator." I say, making a run for it. Shaggy picks up Scooby running into the elevator. "Good work, pal!" Shaggy says.

"Like, let's skedaddle." He stated getting on, the elevator started going down.

The Elevator came to a stop, it looks like we might have just hit the nail this time. "Wowee, Scooby-Doo! Jewels! I think we’re onto something. It’s like a huge laboratory." Shaggy says, the excitement couldn't be more noticeable.

"Go ahead."

"Okay."

"Julia, this place is like Clue-topia." Shaggy says, taking a look around, to me personally it looked like a mad scientist's lab, Scooby got distracted by a mirror that wasn't just a mirror. "Refrigerator!" He states happily.

Writing on the wall caught my attention, it was the same writing as the writing in the book the others found in Wickles' Manor. "Shags, look at this. The weird writing on the wall." I say pointing them out to him.

"Shaggy?" Scooby asks, we turned to look at him, only Scooby didn't look like Scooby, he has turned into a fat monster, with a lot of tentacles, holding a bunch of things in them, he ate something in the fridge he shouldn't have.

"Scooby-Doo, you turned into a freaky monster." Shaggy states, walking closer to his friend.

"RAH!"

Shaggy starts looking in the fridge that might change him back. "You don’t eat stuff that glows. Like, there’s got to be an antidote in here somewhere." He says, the stuff had no name on it, so we had no idea what was what. "Here. Try this, Scoob. It looks medicinal. Tastes like…" Shaggy says, giving a container with blue substance over to Scooby.

Some of it messed on his hand, he licked his hand, it made a shiver crawl up his body. "Strawberries. I’m okay, Scoob, Julia." Shaggy says, smiling.

"Guys I don't think this is such a good idea." The words barely left my mouth when Shaggy's body was transformed into a woman's.

"I’ve got a chick’s body!" Shaggy states, sounding way too happy, even Scooby turned into something else, a cartoon character at that. "I’m the Tasmanian Devil!" Scooby says, I could only shake my head at the two.

Shaggy started looking in the fridge again throwing things out, before taking another container, throwing it on Scooby before taking a sip himself, transforming again, Shaggy suddenly got muscle's, on every part of his body, Scooby looked like the dog version of Einstein.

"Check it out, dude! I’m buff. Hahahaha!" Shaggy says, flexing, I could only hold onto my head trying to stop a headache from forming.

"My God. It seems as if I’ve become ludicrously intelligent." Scooby says in a British accent, he walked to the fridge and started mixing a bunch of things together, but that didn't make him stop talking. "It’s awful! I long for the blissful ignorance of my former self. Chasing cats, licking my own rear end, eating my own vomit. Oh, those were wonderful times." He says, this really was not what I thought I'd get myself into.

"Check out my pecs, little man! Princess, what do you think of my pecs?" Shaggy asks, flexing at me, but I'd always prefer my goofy Shaggy.

"Hush now, buffoon. This is a highly combustible synthesis." Smart Scooby says, but I didn't understand what he was talking about.

"A what?" Shaggy asks confused.

"I'm going to transform us back!" Scooby tells him, making me sigh out in relief, but Shaggy grabs the thing out of Scooby's paw.

"No way, geek! I’m gonna stay this way FOREVEEEER!" Shaggy yells throwing the formula into the wall, causing a huge explosion, I fell to the floor, trying to avoid the impact.

"No!"

I was laying there on the ground, until the smoke cleared, when I saw Scooby and Shaggy was on the wall.

"This Schwarzeneggian oaf almost destroyed us." Scooby says, just as Fred, Velma and Daphne came running into the laboratory.

"Go boom." Shaggy says, laughing.

"You are embarrassing." Scooby says, throwing Shaggy with the formula. Scooby jumped to the floor taking the formula himself, I couldn't be happier to see them change back to their normal selves.

"That was almost exactly like my freshman year in college." Shaggy says, I ran straight towards him hugging him tightly. "Never change who you are." I whisper into his shoulder.

"What are you guys doing here? You’re supposed to be sick, Scooby." Daphne spoke up, not sounding too happy with us.

"I invented a potion." Scooby says happily, not bothered by her anger.

"You lied to us. We’re a team. You don’t just go off half-cocked doing whatever you want, and Julia you were suppose to make sure they keep out of trouble." Fred scold us, my eyes were rolling on their own at our leader, treating me like the babysitter once again.

*•Unedited•*