Chapter 11

👻CHAPTER 11👻

*👻Shaggy's POV👻*

*👻Shaggy's POV👻*

I was sliding down a tunnel, falling on the sand covered ground, coughing out the sand that entered my mouth. I stood up looking around.

"Scoob?" I called out, it looked like a big gigantic cave, which seemed to be located under Spooky Island. "Scooby Doo, where are you?" My voice was bouncing of the walls. I started walking forward still calling out for my best friend.

"Scooby."

Looking around I found a bigger area in this creepy cave. I gulped back my fear and took a step closer to the center, where there was a big vat located, I took a look inside as I was trying to make sense of what I was looking at.

"Shaggy! Shaggy!" I heard Velma's voice call out, looking around the cave to see where the voice came from, something told me to look back into the vat, that's when I saw her, floating around, which just freaked me out more.

"Shaggy!" Velma called out again, my only reaction was to wave at her. "Velma?"  I ask in confusion, since I wasn't one of the smartest people I had no idea what was happening.

"I'll save you." I say.

I reached into the vat when I saw her again, holding onto her floating head. "Thanks, Shaggy. Boy am I glad to see you. Now let me go so I can return to my body, and then get out of here, before they find you and steal your protoplasm too." Velma says to me, I nodded my head in agreement, I let go of her protoplasm, she went flying out of the cave.

I looked back into the vat of swarming protoplasms, when I noticed Fred. I reached in, I grabbed a hold of him.

"Hey buddy."

"Shaggy, listen man. Someone must have spiked my root beer last night, talk me down, man! Talk me down!" he says in panic.

"Fred, you're a friggin protoplasmic head!" I inform him, still freaked out. " I know, but I'm still the best looking protoplasmic head here." Fred says, I was glad to see he was still being himself. I slapped his head away, as it went flying out.

I looked into the vat again to see if I could find Daphne or Julia, reaching in, I pulled out a complete stranger.

"Thank you so much!  You've saved me! Thank you!" The guy says, "Sorry I'm looking for my friends." I told him, putting him back.

I finally caught a glance of Daphne, reaching in, I got a hold of her protoplasm. "Put me back, Shaggy. I'll figure a way out myself." Daphne says, being difficult.

"Like how?" I ask.

"I don't know. I'll use my tongue as an oar and swim to the edge." She states. I was here to save all of my friends, not to leave anyone behind. "Sorry." I told her, before slapping her protoplasm away, making it fly out of the cave too.

I wasn't able to find Julia's protoplasm at all.

"Julia! Julia!"

I was starting to loose hope, what have these monsters done to my Julia. "Shaggy!", hearing her voice felt great, but it didn't come from the vat. It came from under it.

Climbing down one of the openings, going under at where the vat was placed. I finally found her, but she was tied to a chair. "Julia! Thank god your okay!" I mutter, going to her. "I'm glad you found me." She says, sounding tired, I got her loose, fast.

Julia didn't say anything, she was only staring at me with those green eyes of hers. I barely had time to blink, when she grabbed a hold of my shirt, pulling me in to a kiss, I couldn't help, but kiss her back without any hesitation, pulling away with a big smile on her face.

"Let's get out of here." Julia mumbles happily.

"But..." I was at a lost for words.

On our way out, Julia grabs the Daemon Ritus, which they left on a rock close to the vat. Even though we were in the middle of a mystery, I couldn't help, but be on cloud nine, the presence of her lips still lingering against mine.

*•Unedited•*