Chapter 13

👻CHAPTER 13👻

*👻Third Person's POV👻*

Julia helped Velma come up with the perfect plan, the boys went to get the disco skull, the girls gathered as much rope as they could get their hands on.

The gang went to the hideout and started putting the plan in action. Fred and Daphne was putting everything up on the cave's top using the ropes and pulleys to support them. Julia was on the ground keeping a look out, Shaggy joined her after helping Velma positioning the disco skull in it's place.

Fred joined Velma, going through the plan one last time. "Okay, so we use the pulleys to tip over the vat." Fred says, "Then Daphne will open the air vents from the outside and release the disco skull." Velma explains. "The light will refract off the skull." Julia adds, "The creatures will explode, Julia and I will find Scoob, and we will have saved the world." Shaggy says excitedly looking up at Fred and Velma.

The sound of people approaching had the lot on sudden edge. "Damn, the ritual is starting." Julia says in panic.

"Quick."

"Shaggy attach this to the vat!" Velma says, throwing a rope to him, Shaggy was moving in circles trying to catch the rope, had Julia chuckling. He went and to tie it to the vat. The protoplasms started getting louder. "We're here to save you." Shaggy whispers trying to calm them down and tie the rope faster. "Shaggy, faster." Velma says, Julia joined Shaggy just when he finished tying it.

"All systems go." Shaggy mutters giving them the go, but the rope attached to the vat was hooked to Shaggy too, Julia tried to stop the other two from jumping.

"Wait guys! No!"

They jumped to the ground, incase of the vat being tipped over, Shaggy and Julia who was holding onto him trying to not let him go up, but failed miserably, crashing into the top of the cave, one of the pulleys that held Daphne in place got loose she swang to the other wall, holding on for dear life.

Shaggy and Julia crashed into two guys, who appeared out of nowhere having a save landing. Shaggy got up helping Julia to her feet. He looked around in panic trying to see which way they could run for it. They found Scooby being fanned and a woman was feeding him.

"Would you like another Scooby snack?"

"Okay." Scooby says, enjoying the treatment he was receiving.

"Scooby Doo!" Shaggy happily states. Julia looked around, she glanced at the two guys knocked out, coming up with an idea. She pulled Shaggy with her, they took of the men's vests and masks, putting it on, disguising themselves. When some possessed students passed them, they tried dancing like they were, Shaggy ended up doing his own weird little dance.

Julia wanted to smile at his goofiness even in a serious situation. One of the men woke up, Shaggy knocked him out again as he was dancing. "Nice going." Julia says refering to him knocking out the guy with his dance moves.

Fred got caught when he kept on dancing when everyone else stopped. Velma started to panic, Fred finally took notice and tried covering it up.

"Yo, yo, yo. Yo, homedogs! Y'all forgot the next part of the dance where we do the electric side, where you know... It's electric, and back it on up and drive the bus and stop and back it up and back up. Hurry Velma." Fred said, Velma joined in his dance moves trying to get away, but they were stopped.

"Fred! Velma! Welcome to my little end of the world party. I've waited a long time for this moment." Mr Emile states, his men went to get the Daemon Ritus, where they have hidden it, handing it over to Mr Emile, "Thank you for returning the ultimate party favor. The Daemon Ritus." He says.

"And now, behold the sacrifice." Mr Emile says pointing to one of the many entrances, that Scooby was carried in from. Scooby was waving at everyone.

"Thank you.
Thank you.
Hello.
Thank you."

"Psst."

"Thank you. Shaggy?" Scooby asks looking to his right. Shaggy lift up the mask. "Scooby, hey. Let's run for it. We, like, gotta get out of here." Shaggy told his best friend. "I'm a sacrifice, you know." Scooby proudly says.

"That's no good thing Scoob." Julia spoke up from his left. "Julia?" Scooby ask uncertain. "Of course, you idiot who else would it be." She says to him, making him chuckle.

Velma and Fred noticed that Shaggy and Julia was with Scooby, they looked at them worried.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you. I'm really sorry I haven't been a very good friend since we got here, but listen to me bro, you gotta trust me now." Shaggy says, Julia felt touched by his words to his best friend. "You don't trust me." Scooby frustratedly states, looking at Shaggy
. "I do trust you Scoob." Shaggy says with honesty.

"Now, look, who's your best buddy?"

"Shaggy."

"That's right. Who's my best buddy in the whole world?"

"Scooby Doo?"

"That's right, Scoob. You are, and we're like, two trippy peas in a far out pod, man! And best buddies, they trust each other." Shaggy says to Scooby.

"So why don't you guys do what you do best, running out of here screaming in fear like two lunatics?" Julia states, looking at the two proudly. "Okay." Scooby says excitedly. "On the count of... Let's make it five." Shaggy says, Scooby nodded his head.

"One..."

"Two..."

Scooby's protoplasm was grabbed out of his body, before he was even put to the ground. "Scooby Doo!" Shaggy yelled, someone grabbed ahold of Julia, holding her in place.

"Scoob!"

"Hey! Look at me!"

Mr Emile attached the Daemon Ritus to his chest. "The moment is at hand. Through the Daemon Ritus, I shall absorb the energy source." The Daemon Ritus opened as it absorbs the protoplasms from the vat. "And now... to complete the transformation I shall first absorb the pure one! And then the innocently good one."

"Scoob!" Shaggy called out in panic, worried for his best friend and the love of his life. "Ultimate power shall be mine!" Julia was brought closer to Mr Emile.

"Nobody absorbs my pal or my jewels." Shaggy states freeing himself, he ran, jumping, holding onto the pincher, he kicked the guy in the face who was holding onto Julia, freeing her, Shaggy also knocked over Mr Emile making him fall to the ground, freeing Scooby's protoplasm.

"I'm free. Look at me!" Scooby says, as his protoplasm was flying around. Mr Emile's men tried catching him, knocking over the possessed students.

Those holding onto Velma and Fred let go of them, "Come on, let's get the Daemon Ritus." Velma say making her way to Mr Emile, Fred following her.

Shaggy was dropped next to Scooby's body. Scooby's protoplasm entered his body. "Cowabunga!" He says in excitement. Julia joined their side. 

"Look, Velms a man in a mask." Fred says pointing to Mr Emile's neck. He reached out, pulling it off, they were faced with a robotic face. The Daemon Ritus melted into the body.

Whispers came from the mechanical body as the stomach opened.

"Puppy power! I've outsmarted..." The puppy got electrocuted, cutting off its sentence.

*•Unedited•*