Chapter 7

👻CHAPTER 7👻

*👻Third Person's POV👻*

The route Julia and Shaggy took, ended up taking them to some make shift dining room, it resembles a dinner table you would find in a haunted mansion.

"Look at this Scoob, it's like a medieval sizzler." Shaggy says pointing towards all the food.

"Pinch me!" Shaggy says, thinking he was stuck in a dream, Scooby pinches the man for real, making him yelp.

"Scoob, it's just an expression people use when things seem unreal." Julia tells Scooby, patting him on the head.

"Sorry." he apologizes to Shaggy.

The room were suddenly fulled with colourful lighting everywhere, scaring the three.

"And now for our dinner show!"

Julia saw all the fake food on the table, moving around. "I got a bad feeling about this." Shaggy mutters, pulling Julia closer to him.

"Me too." Scooby agrees.

"And now for the main course - You! Feast on this"

Sausages that were hanging on a wall, full of different meat, flies forward around their necks, pulling them against the wall. Julia screams out in fear, as the fake sausages went all over her body, she felt violated and terrified.

Next to their heads were meat with teeth trying to eat their faces off.

"What do we do?" Scooby asks trying to break free.

"Do what we do best Scoob! Eat!" Shaggy states. Scooby starts eating the sausages around him, only to spit it out in disgust.

"It's plastic!"

Julia was feeling uncomfortable with the sausages slithering around her body like a snake.

"What do you care? You drink out of a toilet!" Shaggy snaps in panic.

"So do you!"

"Guys, this really isn't the time to be idiots, can you hurry up and get us out of here, before I get raped by sausages!" Julia snaps in annoyance, done with the entire situation, it made Shaggy even more determined to get loose.

Everything came to a sudden stop.

"We made it! Were alive!"

The wall they were up against, fell backwards. "Shaggy can you guys hurry up and get me out of this?" Julia asks, uncomfortable, struggling to get out by herself. Shaggy got up, moving to her quickly taking off all the sausages.

"That was weird." Shaggy says, pulling Julia to her feet. "Are you okay?" He asks her worried. "Violated! But, yeah, I'm okay." Julia says giving him a smile of reassurance.

A passage way was behind the fallen wall, the three followed it, "I don't feel so good, remind me of the time when we tried to eat that guy in the hotdog costume." Shaggy says rubbing his stomach, Julia shook her head at the two.

"That's what happens when you try to eat everything you see." Julia scolds him, in return he gave her a sheepish smile.

"Guys, look!"

They entered a dark area, they weren't able to much.

"Let's check it out!"

Julia went to switch on the lights, after finding the light switch. It was a make shift kitchen and living room, with camera's everywhere.

"Oh, boy. Lights, camera action! Huh, Scoob?" Shaggy says jokingly.

Julia starts looking around, trying to find anything out of the ordinary, as the two goofballs, were goofing around, having a burp and fart contest.

Julia found nothing, not even a clue of what they were shooting here, she could only see that it has been used recently.

"We're here to solve a mystery!" Daphne snaps, getting Julia's attention, she didn't even notice the woman approaching them.

"Yes, Scoob!" Shaggy scolds Scooby, like he didn't do anything wrong. An alarm starts going off, making the four run out of there.

*•Unedited•*