Chapter 25

🕸️CHAPTER 25🕸️

*🕸️Julia's POV🕸️*

*🕸️Julia's POV🕸️*

When I got out of the bathroom, it was fill of a big buzz, but there was no sign of Shaggy or Scooby anywhere.

I found them outside, in a change of clothes trying to get garbage out of their hair. I didn't ask any questions and Shaggy's stare told me he was curious as to why I was staying quiet.

Shouting came, not that far from where we were, it had us walking slower and more cautiously.

"Stop wasting my time! You hear me? Now I want you to question all your scum-bucket friends, find out what they know about those stolen costumes, or else you'll be known as the soiled underwear ghost! I want answers. Now, go!"

"Yes, sir!"

A guy ran in our direction, bumping into Shaggy. "Sorry." He says, running to were ever he had to go. "It's okay." Shaggy mutters.

A person came out from the dark. "Patrick." Shaggy whispers staring at the man in shock.

"Shaggy. Scooby. Julia. What are you guys doing here?" Patrick asks, putting his glasses on his face. "We are here, to be undercover." I state, not fully trusting him with too much information.

"Me too. My museum got broken into again, so I had to come here and try and get some answers. Gotta put on the tough guy act, or these guys will eat me alive." Patrick says, I couldn't tell if he was lying or not, Shaggy was nervously laughing with him trying to get away when Patrick stepped infront of him.

"What's the matter, you don't believe me?" He asks, he was making Shaggy and Scooby shake in their shoes. "I'm kidding! It's the tough guy act." Patrick says, laughing afterwards trying to lighten the mood, but he wasn't making it any better.

"That's good." Shaggy states nervously, but pulling a scary face, and screaming on them, when he finally came to a stop, making Shaggy and Scooby stop screaming in  fright. "I got you." Patrick says, laughing slightly.

"That was a joke? That was good! You're a lot of fun. Try it, Scoob!" Shaggy says to Scooby.

Scooby tried to do a terrifying growl, but it was a failed attempt, it wasn't in his nature to scare people.

"It needs work." Patrick tells him, I saw Old Man Wickles walking down one of the alley's, bumping Shaggy, I showed him to look that side, and he got the message loud and clear.

"Look, Patrick, we could stay here, do this all night, and something tells me you would, but we gotta make like your personality and split." Shaggy says, taking my hand and pulling me away, following the old man.

We followed him all the way to the Old Coolsville Mining Company. We hid in the bushes, so that we won't be spotted.

"Scooby Doo. Scoob!" Shaggy says into a cup, but Scooby was licking the can before he responded.

"Hello?"

"Scooby Doo, can you hear me?"

"Hello Shaggy."

"Wickles has led us into a terrifying ghost town!" Shaggy says, pointing to the building.

"Ghost town?" Scooby asks, still licking the can.

"Yes, a ghost town!" Shaggy says, Scooby suddenly yells, making us jump, hiding quickly when Old Man Wickles looks behind him, I was afraid we were discovered, but he was only glaring at the bushes.

"Darn bushes yowling at me again." Wickles says, before walking away.

"Keep quiet, Scoob." Shaggy warns.

"Okay Shaggy."

*•Unedited•*