Chapter 33

🕸️CHAPTER 33🕸️

*🕸️Julia's POV🕸️*

*🕸️Julia's POV🕸️*

Weeks flew by, as the mystery of the evil masked figure, success, finally came to rest, but there was definitely a change in Coolsville, and its people. I wasn't sure how i knew that, but i could just feel it, and it was a good change.

Patrick and Velma went on a couple of dates and they're perfectly happy together, our own nerd couple, they really looked good together.

Fred and Daphne's relationship seemed even stronger than before, it looks like they completely worked out their differences and accepted each others flaws.

As for Shaggy and I, I wouldn't change a thing, I saw as perfect, flaws and all.

Even the Faux Ghost sent out an invitation to the gang, which did come as a suprise, since it is the hangout of every person we ever unmasked, but as a group we cane to a choice, after all anyone deserves a second chance, so we accepted it with kindness.

Daphne gave me a dress, she said she bought because it made her think of me, it was a beautiful green, and i couldn't say no, because she already bought it, her victory smile didn't go unnotice when I accepted the dress.

The Blake girl didn't even give me time to protest saying she would do my hair and make up. Velma gave me an apologetic look, since she was able to slip away from all of this. The men left first saying we were taking to long.

Daphne curled my hair, and did my make-up lightly knowing i didn't really like it all that much, i just couldn't understand why we had to dress up in the first place, but decided not to argue, that's an argument i would end up losing.

Arriving at the Faux Ghost, by taking a taxi we went our seperate ways, I just had to look for the food, and that's where i would find Shaggy. I didn't have to look for to long, Shaggy was standing with a burger in hand ready to take a bite, that's until his eyes landed on me.

His eyes traveling up and down my body, shamelessly checking me out, it only made me giggle as i approached him.

"You look absolutely ravishing Miss Willows." He says, placing a kiss on my hand than my cheek, smiling at me sweetly.

Our attention was pulled to the stage, where Scooby was. "Scooby Dooby Doo!" Scoob yells, pointing to the guy standing next to him he says, "Sing it up, Ruben."

Everybody cheered and started dancing, Shaggy didn't give me any warning as he pulled me to the dancefloor.

It surely was a night where we enjoyed ourselves with the people we love and cherish.

°·Unedited·°