Bright as the Moon

I had rented a little apartment near the university, I was really nervous, cause since my exile from the pack nine years ago, I hadn't received classes with other students, I had always received them inside that little cottage where my family abandoned me.

They left me under the care of Sam, my father's beta, and he eventually became my friend, my dad, my brother, and my teacher.

He was really strict with me, every time we fought, he kicked my ass, he was extremely strong for a beta, and I knew his intentions were to make me a stronger person and wolf and that I would never have to surrender to no one.

Although I would have loved to continue in that little cabin, I had to be strong, grandfather had a plan between his hands, and I couldn't lose focus.

When I arrived at the University, my wolf was extremely alert, trying to find the traitor, but, suddenly, a familiar scent distracted me. 

It was the same scent that I smelled in the forest, a scent so delicious, addictive, and unique, and for an unknown reason, I felt that the first time I had smelled it, I felt it was familiar to me and now I was sure that I had smelled it before but, where?

I tried to find it, I had a hunch of whom was the owner of that wonderful scent, but one of the teachers called me, it was the moment when I had to meet my new classmates. I was incredibly nervous.

When we entered the classroom, my eyes instinctively fell on Pete.

I had forgotten how sweetly seductive he is, never in my life has a person seemed so captivating and dangerously addictive to me, I could spend hours admiring his fascinating beauty.

He was completely perfect, he looked like an angel but, I was wondering, what's the relation that he has with Zee? cause of the worry that he felt that time wasn't normal and now, he couldn't stop looking at him, I could notice it, he was trying really hard to get Pete's attention, though Pete was only looking at me.

Was there a possibility that you like me the way I like you?

Putting in words what he made me feel was very complicated, I had just seen him twice, but I feel him as mine, and even my wolf was completely anxious, wait, did I hear correctly?

"Mi wolf says that I have seen Pete many times".

Where have we seen him?

"In the past"

I am shocked by the words said by my wolf, but I didn't show it on my face, and as I passed by his side, his delicious, addictive, and celestial scent hit my nostrils.

"Enough Ae, come back to your senses."

I scolded myself mentally cause Pete affected me in every possible way.

I am bewitched by the essence that comes from him, not just his scent, but also his presence, the aura that envelopes him is so mmmm...

"Bright as the Moon."

"He has me completely bewitched. "

With my heart beating uncontrollably, I sit on Zee's side, and I could see how happy he was of seeing me while I tried to dissimulate my nervousness, cause my eyes were fixed on just one person, the brown-haired boy with an angelic smile.

During the class, I had many feelings dispersed, I'm happy cause I'm with Zee again, and Can and my new classmates seem like good people, except that the boy who is with Pete seems really close to him.

Well, it is normal that they are because I imagine they are close friends, but my wolf prevents me that that boy has something that we don't like, 'careful Ae' he says.