19. SENSITIVE / YOUNG CURIOSITY

I'd fallen asleep on the couch. The next morning I got ready quickly and headed to T's room.

I opened the door just as Timothy was about to come out.

"Josh." He looked surprised to see me.

"I just wanna make sure you know what you're getting yourself into."

"Hm?"

"Your little plan to scoop me off the streets. I've been an asshole to you. Why the hell would you want me in your house?"

"Cause you said that stuff about your dad." He answered.

"That's not your problem, is it?"

"Well.. I know you. And we have a spare room so why not?"

"Don't think I'm gonna be all nice to you now. I don't owe you shit."

"Okay." Timothy was so goddamn neutral again, it was hard to read what he was thinking. Annoying as hell.

I took a step forward, all up in his personal space. "You know all the little teasing I've been doing? That's only fifty percent of my power. It gets much worse."

"Okay."

"Seriously? You're just gonna let some dude you don't even like make your life hell? Really?"

Timothy smirked. "You're not so bad, Josh. Even if you try to be."

I scoffed. "No, this is not one of those fucking stories where you save me and we have anal sex in the end."

Timothy laughed. "It's not? Bummer."

He didn't even look away as he said it. I had to or he would see me smile.

I cleared my throat.

"We have to get to school. Need a ride?" T asked.

"From your boyfriend? No thanks."

"Okay." T shrugged and went on his way.

I have to admit, I did stare at his ass a little bit. Not my fault.

I followed him downstairs and the doorbell rung. T's chill demeanor was replaced by an excited one as he darted to the door. He opened the door and I banged my head against the wall upon hearing Fangs' voice.

"Babe!"

Bang. Kill me.

"I fucking missed you so much!"

I peeked at the door and as expected they were eating each other's faces.

Charlie whispered something In T's ear that made him giggle. "We don't have time." T answered.

"We only need like ten minutes." Charlie said before kissing T's ear.

Enough. They were not fucking with me here.

"Hey there!" I walked into view.

Charlie looked annoyed. Damn, my powers are strong today.

"What the hell is he doing here?"

"Um.." Timothy got out of Charlie's grasp. He suddenly looked nervous and a little guilty.

Shit. Of course. T hadn't told him yet. This is gold.

"He.." T began.

I wrapped my arm around him. "I'm moving in."

"Josh," T complained as he feebly attempted to get out of my grasp. Overpowering him was too fucking easy. I pulled him closer and he gave up.