23. LEECH

"Hey. Welcome back." T smiled before continuing his cake decorating.

I'll give you the rundown: black knee high converse with a pink lace and a black one, FISHNET TIGHTS(??!!), shiny fuchsia hot pants, a black crop top that kept falling down his shoulder with a pink glittery star in the middle. His hair was all big and cemented and he was wearing a fuchsia head-bopper with a glittery star on each wire that had his new age on it.

I was supposed to think he looked ridiculous but he just looked cute. I couldn't stop staring at his legs.

"Is it too much? Are you embarrassed for me?" T smiled without looking up. "Charlie picked it out. It can't be worse than the Hello Kitty outfit from last week, right?" He finally looked up.

"No. Worse." I looked at the ground. I couldn't even form a sentence anymore.

"If only we actually bought that tutu. I'd totally make you wear it." T smirked.

I focused on putting away the groceries while I calmed myself down.

"How's the cake coming along? Did you taste it?" I asked.

"Only a little. Here," T pinched off a bit of cake and pushed it into my mouth. I was getting so nervous now.

"How is it?" He asked.

I nodded. "It's good."

T nodded and continued decorating.

Needless to say I went for a cold shower quickly after.

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you," Everyone sang.

The lights were off and the candles on Timothy's white cake with black frosting were lighting up his face. The house was very full. There were definitely more than twenty people here. Oh well, it was T's birthday. I wasn't going to rat him out.

In fact, the day after Joe had told me about T's birthday I went to the store and bought him a present. I really wanted to give it to him but I was obviously waiting for a quiet moment.

"Make a wish, babe." Fangs said.

"Okay." T smiled and closed his eyes. After a while he opened them again.

"Got it?" Australia asked.

T nodded.

"Time to blow 'em out!"

We all counted to three and T shockingly managed to blow out all sixteen candles in one go. Everyone clapped and cheered.

Guess he was good at blowing.

I turned the music back on and people spread all over the room and in the back and front yard. Some even went upstairs.

I took a beer and looked at the black living room. Everyone here was emo. Most people had black hair and black clothes but there were a few with neon colored hair and a group of girls wearing all pastels!

It was honestly kinda fascinating.

I felt a punch on my arm.

"Hey!" I growled as I turned around. "Oh. Hey, Allie."

"Yo." She laughed. "What a great party. This might just be Timothy's best birthday ever. And don't think I haven't heard it's because of you."

"Me?'

"The cake, the decoration, groceries..."

"Oh, that! Joe made me do all that stuff!"

"So you say, Josh." Allie smirked.