30. BRUISED

"Take off your shirt and get on the bed."

"Huh?!" Timothy took a step back.

"I'm going to massage you. You'll be less sore tomorrow and it'll help with your bruises. I also got you some ice." I lifted up an ice pack.

"Oh. Uh..." He eyed the ice pack. "I-I'm good actually."

"It won't be that cold."

"That's not the problem. I'm just tired, so-"

"So? You can relax. Take off your shirt."

"I don't want to."

I rolled my eyes. "I've seen your tits before, T. No one cares." I got up.

"It's just embarrassing." T crossed his arms over his stomach.

Ah, the body insecurity thing. The reason T didn't like to eat. Maybe he thought he looked fat, I don't know.

I sighed. "Arms up."

"Josh,"

"It's not a question, Timothy."

He was blushing and obviously embarrassed as he lifted his arms up.

I pulled off his T shirt and led him to the bed.

"Lie on your back first."

T lay his head on the pillow. He laced his fingers over his stomach again.

"You look fine." I pulled his hands apart. "Alright, tell me if it hurts."

I started at T's shoulders. He was so fucking tense, and it didn't help he was so skinny. It was like massaging straight bone. I tried to work through it but it was like he was getting tenser.

"Relax!" I snapped.

"Okay..!"

The whole time T was frowning.

"Does it hurt or not?" I moved to the tops of his arms.

"Uh- ah!" Timothy moaned.

"Does that hurt?"

"Yes!" T panted. "Maybe you should be gentler!"

"I am being gentle!"

"No. You're not!"

I felt like I was barely applying pressure.

"How about now?" I whispered.

T gasped as I touched his chest.

God, why was this so sexual?

T gulped and nodded.

"Still hurts?"

He nodded again. I really couldn't see his eyes anymore cause his hair covered half his face but I could tell he was watching me. This was way too erotic. At this rate I was about to go for boner number two.

"I'm going over those old bruises now so it's gonna hurt regardless but I'll be gentle."

T's nodded.

He flinched a little when I went over the bruise. Now he was biting his lip. Fucking hell. Yeah, there it was.

I only wanted to massage him so he would feel better! Why did I have to be tested like this?!

I moved to his pecs and T released his bottom lip and breathed in. His breaths were so gentle. It was turning me on even more.

"That feel good?"

T nodded.

I remembered his nipple was his soft spot. I 'accidentally' grazed his nipple and T licked his lip. His chest rose and fell with his breathing.