04.

Dylan sat in her usual spot in her usual cell, waiting impatiently to be released. Her foot tapped against the ground. She glanced at the watch on her wrist; forty-five minutes. They were never this late. She wondered if they were going to press charges. After all, she did break into their house.

    After visiting Jackson Whittemore and handing him a camera which she felt weird about because she had no clue what he was doing and would rather not see a video of Jackson filming himself, she went home and fell asleep, pretty proud of herself for what she accomplished mere moments earlier.

    The next morning, Dylan hopped in the shower and changed into a pair of blue jeans, a black long sleeved turtle-neck with a beige jacket over top. She headed downstairs with her skateboard under her arm, her camera around her neck and her bag on her back. Then she followed her father outside, hopping in his car and him driving the two of them to the store. Benjamin had a few deliveries for the school and figured Dylan could take them.

    After several minutes of helping her father pack a delivery box, she skated down the street to the high school with the large box in her hands. The bell rang when she arrived. She was late. She picked up her skateboard and struggled to carry the box up the stairs. She could hardly see which caused her to crash into someone. She ended up dropping her skateboard and almost the box.

    "Sorry," said the person she ran into. "Here, let me help." He took the box from her hands.

    "Thanks," she said as she bent down to pick up her skateboard. She looked at the boy and realised it was Isaac Lahey.

    Isaac and Dylan began walking into the school building. The two made their way to the storage closet with minimal conversation and set the box down. They left the storage closet and were making their way to science class when someone else bumped into Dylan.

    "Watch where you're going, losers," said Tina in her short-short cheer uniform and her two dumb, bimbo minions following her like lost puppies.

    Dylan brushed it off and continued to head to class. "Why do you let her walk all over you?" Isaac asked her. Dylan shrugged. "I know you can take her on. Just like you did Jackson."

    "That was a mistake," Dylan spoke, shaking her head. "A solid punch and felt absolutely good. But a mistake."

    "Why? If anyone deserves it more, it's them."

    "Yeah," she sighed.

    "Well," Isaac stopped walking. "You did something no one else ever had before." He flashed her a small smile before walking into a classroom. Dylan stayed for a moment before heading to her science class.

    After school, Dylan made her way to the new hideout. She sat in the train cart with her feet hanging out, staring out at the view. She snapped a few photos on her camera. Kasey sitting in a corner on her laptop and Tyler training. Christopher came into the train cart with some news.

    "I have our next job." Everyone stopped and turned to face Christopher. He winked before saying, "We're robbing the Barr's." Dylan's eyes widened. Lisa Barr, Charlie's dumb girlfriend. They were super rich. She was basically the Whittemore's of the seniors. She didn't really want to rob the Barr's. But at the same time, she kind of wanted to.

    Christopher explained the plan; Lisa's parents, Margaret and Teddy, were going out on a date that night - how he knew that, Dylan wasn't sure but knew not to ask questions. And Lisa was staying back at school to rehearse for cheer. Dylan, since she was the smallest, was to climb through the window and open the door for Tyler and Christopher. Then they'd steal their jewels and riches while Kasey sat in the car, keeping an eye out and getting ready to escort them away safe and sound.