09.

Dylan stood behind the counter of her adopted father's hardware store with her camera that Jackson handed back. She gave him the bill to get it fixed and he repaid her in full. She replaced the cracked lens, now she was just looking through it. Whatever Jackson had recorded had been deleted.

    "Dylan! Customers," Benjamin said.

    Dylan sighed and placed her camera down. She scanned the customers' items and shoved them into a bag. "That'll be $10.25." The customer handed her a handful of cash. Dylan opened the cash register and put the money inside. She closed it up as the customer's receipt printed out. She ripped it off the scanner then headed it to the customer. "Have a nice day." Then the customer left. Dylan went back to looking at her camera to make sure nothing else was broken.

    "What are you doing?" asked Benjamin.

    "Making sure my camera isn't broken," replied Dylan. "I let some idiot borrow it who fucked around with it."

    "Language!"

    "Sorry."

    The back door opened and Lucinda walked out carrying a box. "When are you gonna let us see your photos?" she asked.

    "When they're developed." Dylan examined her camera more when her phone buzzed in her pocket.

    Erica: Derek's turning another. But I need your help. Can you meet me here? Erica attached a location to the text.

    Dylan: Be there in a second.

    She packed up her bag. "Gotta run." Then she left. She skated to the location Erica sent her. It was a house. Not one she recognised. Out the front was a blue jeep. One she did recognise, though. It was Stiles' crappy blue jeep. Stiles was at the front door, knocking repeatedly and calling for one person; Boyd.

    That must be who Derek turned. The final member.

    Dylan found Erica hunched behind a bush. She snuck up behind her. "What are we doing here?" Erica turned around, she didn't flinch.

    "Stiles is looking for Boyd," Erica said. "I'll speak with him. You stop him from leaving."

    "How?"

    She shrugged. "Break his jeep." Dylan nodded. Erica walked over to Boyd's front door to speak with Stiles while Dylan moved off to Stiles' crappy jeep. She popped the hood open and noticed an excessive amount of duct tape. She didn't even really need to break his jeep. It was going to break itself. But she still ripped out an important part of the car. She wasn't sure what it was, but she knew the car couldn't start without it.

    She closed the hood and made her way over to Stiles and Erica. "I should get going," Stiles said, trying to walk away. But Erica placed a hand firmly on his chest, holding him back.

    "You're not going anywhere," Erica said.

    "Why not?" Stiles seemed slightly scared by the tough hand on his chest but also slightly annoyed, because though he was looking for Boyd, he did just wanna leave then.

    Dylan walked up holding a piece of Stiles' jeep that she ripped out. "You're having car trouble." Then she wacked Stiles over the head with it and he fell to the floor unconscious.

    Erica smirked. "Nice job."

    "Thanks."

    The two received a text from Isaac telling them to meet him, Boyd and Derek at the ice rink. Erica drove herself and Dylan to the ice rink. The sun was beginning to set upon arrival. They entered through the back door where they spotted Derek and Isaac hanging back while Boyd sat in the ice resurfacer cleaning and smoothing the surface of the ice rink. The doors of the ice rink opened and Scott walked in.