Leo and Cassie vs. Evil

"Chase, there's no way you can beat Adam arm-wrestling," Leo says as we walk in the hallway at school. "It'd be like a chicken wrestling an alligator. All we hear is a crock-a-doodle-crunch." Adam, Bree, and I laugh.

"He's right, bro. Your spaghetti arms are no match for these meatballs." Adam says, kissing his muscles.

"Hey...when you're done kissing your girlfriends, let's do this," Chase says. Adam and Chase hop up on the bench.

"Better back up, guys. You're in the splatter zone." Bree says to Leo and me.

"Okay, I want a clean match. No whining, screaming, crying, or tap-outs." I say. "I'm looking at you, Chase. Three, two, one, go!" Chase licks his hand and pins Adam's arm on the bench.

"Ugh! Hey! No fair! He licked his hand!" Adam exclaimed, wiping Chase's spit on Bree's shirt.

"Exactly, clever beats strong any day," Chase says.

"Chase wins," I say, holding up Chase's hand. "Wait, which hand did you lick?"

"That one," Chase says, pointing to the hand I was holding. I wipe Chase's spit on his shirt and hold his other hand.

"Chase wins," I say.

"Hey guys, how's it going?" Marcus says as he walks up to us.

"Ooh, bundle up, everyone. It just got partly creepy with a hundred percent chance of annoying." Leo says

"Oof. Am I gonna need my umbrella for that?" Adam asks.

"So, you guys wanna hang out at my house after school? We just got a sick new flat screen." Marcus says.

"Is it as sick as you make me? 'Cause, that'd be pretty sick." I say. Leo and I give each other a fist bump.

"We'd love to hang out today," Chase says.

"Chase is too polite to say it, so I'll say it for him," I say. "You're a lunatic, and we're leaving."

"Cassie," Bree says.

"Cassie, come on," Adam says.

"Cass, I was not gonna say that at all," Chase says as I push my siblings out of the school.

"Yeah, and we're walking. Go. Go on. Go. Out." I say.

"Nice try. See you later, Captain Eyebrow." Leo says. Before Leo and I could leave the school, Marcus uses his Molecularkinesis to close the doors. "What the?" Leo says as we try to get out. "How did you?"

"Chase isn't the only one who can move things with his mind," Marcus says.

"Help! Somebody! We're trapped!" Leo shouts. "Principal Perry?!"

"Leo, Principal Perry isn't here! It's five-cent-rib night at the Buffalo Barn." I say.

"That's right! I forgot about that!" Leo says.

"Looks like it's just the three of us," Marcus says, walking up to us. "Man, it is fun to mess with you guys when you can't tell anyone I'm bionic."

"Yeah, it's a real party over here, too," I say. "I'm not afraid of you, Marcus. We should just turn you in."

"Go ahead. Then I'll just expose your bionic secret and the government will swoop in and take you away." Marcus threatened.

"Not if we turn you in first," Leo says. Before Leo and I could leave the school, Marcus uses his Molecularkinesis to pick up a trash can and throw it at Leo.

"Leo, look out!" I shout. I run over to him and use my intangibility to make the trash can phase through us.

"You are gonna keep your mouths shut. Or next time...your intangibility won't save you." Marcus says. He unlocks the door with his Molecularkinesis and walks out of the school.