The Haunting of Mission Creek High

At school, Adam, Bree, Chase, Kyle, and I were standing in the hallway talking when we heard a psst behind us by the gym doors. We turn around to see Leo hiding behind the door. "Hey, guys, you ever have that nightmare where you're standing in the middle of the school in nothing but your birthday suit?" Leo asks us. He walks out in a towel. "Well, it's happening to me! Someone stole my clothes while I was in the shower!"

"Well, you know, when I lose something, I find it helps to ask yourself where's the last place you saw it?" Adam says.

"On my body," Leo says.

"And you've definitely checked there?" Adam says.

"That is so mean. Who would do that to you?" Bree asks.

"I think I have a pretty good idea," Kyle says.

"A-yo!" Trent the school bully shouts as he walks into the hallway wearing Leo's clothes. They were too small for him and he had Leo's shoes on his hands.

"Ah." Adam, Bree, Chase, and I say.

"Trent? You took my clothes?" Leo asks.

"Well, yeah. How else am I supposed to play attack of the giant Trent? Fee-fi-fo-fum, I smell the blood of a wimpy one!" Trent sniffs Leo. "Get it?" He whispers. "It's you." Trent stretches and rips Leo's pants. "Ooh! Tear in aisle two! Looks like your mommy's gonna have to buy you clothes at the not big and the not tall store." Trent laughed as he walked away and high-fived a random student.

"Why does Trent always pick on me more than anyone else?" Leo asked us.

"Well, I outsmart him," Chase says. "I've studied his schedule and routine to ensure that we're never alone together. I even know when he's gonna take a..."

"Bathroom break!" Trent shouts as he high-fives two more students and runs away.

"Right on time," Chase says.

"Hmm, son, you need a hobby," I say, walking over to my locker and grabbing my art journal.

"I'm sick of this. I'm gonna go offer Trent a choice: stop picking on me or suffer the consequences." Leo says. He walks into the cafeteria when suddenly we hear him scream and Trent walks back into the hallway with Leo's towel.

"Camera phones on, people. We've got a runner!" Trent yells. Everyone except for Adam, Bree, Chase, Kyle, and me got their phones out and ran into the gym.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Leo was taken to Perry's office to get a new pair of clothes. Adam, Bree, Chase, Kyle, and I were waiting in the hallway when Leo walked out of Perry's office wearing one of her pantsuits. "Aww, well, don't you look adorable," I say in a baby voice. Leo glared at me.

"Lost and found didn't have anything, so Principal Perry loaned me her emergency pantsuit," Leo says. Trent walks by and pulls Leo's pantsuit over his head.

"Jackethead!" He says, walking away.

"Okay, that's it. It's time me and Trent had a talk." Adam says. "Now he's disrespecting my brother and casual business attire!" Perry walks out of her office.

"Lookin' good, Dooley," Perry says. "Sorry about the crumbs in the pockets. I'm a girl who likes her crackers." She walks to the middle of the hallway and addresses everyone. "Attention, dandruff donkeys! Tomorrow is the homecoming dance, and if you don't have a date now, keep asking. I love watching rejection!"

"How many dances have you been to?" I ask Perry.

"We're not going there, short stack," Perry says. "Tomorrow's also the one-hundredth anniversary of the demise of Jasper the janitor. Flo, Brandy, a little mood lighting."