What A Fucking Shit Show

As those same emotions grew louder and louder in Seto Kaiba's head, the road-trip turned awkward real fast. Seto was deep in his thoughts, but so was Joey. However, the blonde was more concerned than anything else. What if Seto would see the state of his home? What if he started to bully him again? Joey sighed out at the thought he had, now trying to mentally prepare himself for the worst.

"We are here."

Joey softly spoken out as Seto slowly stopped the car to park on the side of the road. Seto moved his body towards Joey, looking out of his window and had a concerned frown across his face.

"Here? Really?"

Seto judged and looked at Joey, now realizing how close they were to one another faces. The both of them quickly pulled away from each other. Feeling embarrassed yet again.

"Uh... yeah. Just stay here while I go and grab the stuff. Alri't? I'll be quick!"

Joey said with a deep accent as his worry grew thicker.
Seto just nodded while continuing to look away from the blonde. Joey got out of the car and into his home. He was relieved that his father wasn't there anymore, which meant that he probably took the cans of beer that was left in the fridge and left for a couple a days. At least until his money run out together with the alcohol.

"So... where did I put it..."

As Joey had left the car, Seto couldn't help but to wonder what kind of place his home looked like. If it was in the same state as the home looked like from the outside as it is on the inside, then he figured Joey would probably die soon from green mold poisoning, which the thought of that happening would usually make Seto smirk, but now a deep concern grew within him instead. He exited the car, leaving behind it to go after Joey.

"Wheeler..."

Seto spoke out as he knocked on the wide open front door.

"N-Nyeh?! What the heck Koiba?! You scared the shit out of me."

Joey said as he held onto his school bag with the stuff, ready to leave. Seto had other plans however. He invited himself in with his shoes on and all. Looking around as he ignored Joey's reaction. He was amazed over how old the home was. The wallpapers were practically falling off the wall. There was barely any furniture in the home yet... it was a complete mess with a weird odor that Seto couldn't point out of what it was.

"The hell you think you doing in here uninvited and all?! Get out ya asshole!"

Seto ignored him yet again. Instead, he just walked passed the blonde angry boy to look further into his home.

"Hey!"

Joey yelled after him, shocked and quite confused over what he was doing in his home and what he was looking after.

"Hm..."

Seto muttered as he spot another room. It looked like it belonged to Joey. It was cleaner, and when he spot the duel disk and his cards laying out on a table, he quickly clarified to himself that it indeed was Joey's room. He didn't know why, but he was so intrigued, so much so that he kept on ignoring Joey who was now really mad. He kicked him right on his ass, making Seto gasp out as it hurt really bad.

"Your boney ass can't just walk around uninvited around someone else's home however they want! And in my room! Fuck!..."

Joey yelled out, feeling panicked and stressed as this was exactly what he wanted to avoid.

"Boney?"

Seto asked, ignoring everything else Joey said as it was a direct insult to his small ass. He frowned and touched it.