Chaos to say the least...

Kaiba realized that something was wrong, but couldn't figure out what it was.

"...Is it the panic attack again?"

Kaiba asked with a gentle voice while letting go of Joey's wrists and instantly got off of him.

Joey was so embarrassed he could die. Why now of all times did his little Joey wake up?! Is it from overwork? He didn't understand a thing, he couldn't even focus on what Seto was saying.

"H-Huh?...U-Uh.. N-no. No. I'm fine."

Joey said shakingly and got up himself. He then brushed his clothes back into place, having his back turned towards Seto in order to hide his blushed up face.

Seto wanted to ask more, to try and figure the pup out, but decided to not. Seto brushed his hand through his own hair and sighed out loud. What was he even doing? Being so childish to pin Joey down like that and care for him? They were nothing for each other. He felt ashamed for letting his guard down like this.

"Uh... bathroom... I'll be right back..."

Joey said awkwardly and rushed out of the room with the same blush across his cheeks that wouldn't ware off, he then saw Mokuba there, standing by the door.

"O-Oi Mokuba! Didn't see ya there... hehe."

He ruffled up the kids hair and rushed passed him to go to the bathroom.

Mokuba stared at his brother. Confused over the scene he had walked into. He may be young but he wasn't stupid. He felt the tension in the air. It was quite intense. Too intense to not feel and impossible to ignore.

"Um... bro?... do you like Joey?"

Mokuba asked out bluntly. Seto stared back at Mokuba with wide shocked eyes. His younger brother was blunt and honest like he was, but to this extreme, felt a bit too much.

"What....did you just ask me?..."

Anyone who would've heard the tone Seto just used would've crumbled with fear. The scary aura surrounding him wasn't for people with a weak spirit, but Mokuba was used to his brothers anger issues, so he wasn't fazed by it and repeated himself.

"I asked, if you like him."

He said once again, now grinning. Mokuba was a sweet boy, but that grin of his was just as powerful as his brothers, making it very clear for anyone who would've seen the two of them together that they were brothers.

"Have Joey's stupid dog ticks gotten onto you as well? I knew he was contagious, but not to this extend."

Seto arrogantly scuffed back, making Mokuba roll his eyes from his brothers comment.

"Oh come on bro! I know what I just saw. You were having fun and was playing around with him! I haven't seen you do that in ages! I can't even remember the last time you did that with me!"

Mokuba burst out, pouting his lips and frowning his brows while he stared angrily at his brother.

"You're being ridiculous right now. I'm only in this mess because of our hatred towards each other. There is nothing more, or nothing less than that. So stop it.

"But bro-"

"Don't argue."

Seto snapped at his younger brother, giving him the death glare, which just upset Mokuba more.

"Whatever. Just... try being more nice to Joey. Please... I feel like something has changed in him. He seems more calm, so... you know... maybe you should too?"

Mokuba said, which his brother sighed, and then nodded to in order to be left alone.

"Deal. Now, please let me be before the mutt comes back with his barking. I need to change too."