Date?

As both of them entered the mansion, Joey found himself to still be angry. He couldn't stop thinking about it. Why? Why wouldn't he kiss him? The mood was just right. But, maybe he didn't swing that way.... Joey thought to himself, but tried to stop as his little head started to hurt. Seto, on the other hand looked unbothered as ever.

"Isono will show you your room for the time being."

"Huh? For the time being? You mean for the night, right?"

Joey asked, of corse still angry, but calm and curious enough to leave it to the side for now.

"No? I know what I just said. I can't have you return to that place. Not until your fathers dead."

Seto said the last part with underneath his breath, which Joey didn't hear.

"Huh?... wait. Hold up."

Joey snickered amused and shock his head from side to side.

"So what? We'll casually become roomies, just like that??"

"What else? Would you perhaps prefer the dog house that's outside? It would actually be a perfect fit for you."

Kaiba teased.

"Why you.. you!!! Agh!!! I'll kill you!!"

Joey was ready to throw hands, but was quickly stopped by Isono who came inbetween them before Joey had the chance to hit Kaiba.

"Ehm, Mr Wheeler... this way please."

"Not until I get my fist imprinted in ya mastas face!"

Joey yelled as he was pulled away by Isono. Kaiba watched with a grin as Joey was escorted to his room, but that grin quickly faded as he was left alone by the entrance room to the mansion.

"That was close... too close..."

Kaiba muttered and rubbed his face with the palm of his hand.

"What where you thinking? He just went through something traumatic with his father, and you ended up using his weakness against him to almost kiss him... The mutt is right. I am just a cold hearted CEO..."

Seto talked out to himself, leaning back against a wall as he was getting tired of this shit.

"HHHHAAA????!!"

A loud noise was let out by the small boy. Seto quickly uncovered his eyes to look at who it was.

"MOKUBA!"

Seto yelled in panic.

"I KNEW IT! I knew you liked and cared about him! I- MMNNGGG"

Mokuba's sentence was cut short, as Seto had placed his hand over his mouth. Stopping him from saying another word more.

"Don't... tell... a soul. Ok?"

Seto sharply said while glaring into his younger brothers eyes to show how serious he was being right now.

"Mmmgggghhh"

Mokuba groaned out as his mouth was still covered, but also nodded which his older brother understood better.

"Now, I'm going to put my hand down, and you're not going to run up to Joey and tell him about this. Ok?"

Mokuba nodded once again and his brother pulled his hand away, revealing a big grin across his face.

"JOOOEEEEYYY! I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU-"

Mokuba yelled while running off towards Joey.