Science Lab Time

I'm Alex Moore Satterely. I'm the sister of the WWE superstar, Adrian Neville. Him and I were inseparable, but things changed. I has created a portal to an immortal world, but I wanted to see for myself. I walked into my lab and almost dropped all my things. Ben was in my lab, the immortals portal remote in his hands.
"So, when were you gonna tell me?" Ben asked, his Brit accent more indecipherable than mine.
"I was going to when I needed you," I told him, taking the remote. I then heard voices coming from the portal.
"COME IN AND PLAY WITH ME!!!!" A voice hissed through the opening. Ben and I jumped, and I screamed. I clung to my older brother as a hand came through. Not just any hand though, a burnt hand. I buried my face in my brother's neck, crying softly.
"I created the portal because I wanted to see if immortals could come through," I murmured, and Ben held me tighter.
"Alex, its not your fault. I understand, I really do! But, honestly, I want to come and see if you can produce immortals," Ben whispered, resting his chin against my forehead.
"Oh immortals! Come out and show yourself!" I yelled into the portal, backing away with a video camera. I pointed it at Ben then me then at the portal. The portal shifted and produced a face. A face of a man with a mask.