The baby

Kane was scared as hell for the baby to come. He was worried that he would hurt the baby if he tried to hold it. 

"Hey, you'll be a great father. I know it," I murmured, and Kane's big brown eyes softened. 

¨I'm just scared,¨ Kane whispered, nuzzling me. 

"I completely understand bug guy. I am too," I murmured, kissing his lips softly. His soft moans of appreciation were met by me wrapping my arms around his neck. I soon pulled away and Kane whined like a little child. 

"Babe!!! Pwease?!?! More kissies?!?!" His sweet child like voice melted my heart as he swept me off my feet and fell onto the bed, pulling my clothes off in the process. His jeans fell as he slowly entered, filling me and it slightly hurt. 

I soon found myself on his big chest as he slowly rubbed my back. The sound of a pre-summer thunderstorm filled the room as we laid there and listened to the thunder. I snuggled into Kane's chest more as the thunder rolled on the wind. Kane smiled and kissed my head, trying to soothe me. 

"Babe, it's alright. It's just a little thunder," Kane whispered, snuggling me closer to him. I smiled into his chest and faintly rubbed my belly, wishing and hoping that our baby was going to be alright.