Um.... Let me explain

Ben was pissed off. I knew he would be but he gets pissed off easily. I knew how to handle the situation before he could say anything.
"Ben, let me explain. I wanted to see what it was like and its damn amazing down there! Lots and lots of immortals and their children! I met a lot of them. Even the one who first came through. His name is Kane, the demon Kane. Not our Korporate Kane. I knew it would be a matter of time before I went in so I just took the risk and went in," I said, happy that I finally went into my first creation. Ben just stated at me then smiled.
"Alex, I'm proud. But NEVER do it again," Ben yelled. I was shocked by his reaction, but I knew I deserved it. I looked at him with my big eyes and pouted. Ben shook his head and turned away. I rested my head on his shoulder and nuzzled into his neck.
"C'mon big bro! You know your happy, I know you are. I just wanted to explore! I'm curious to see different things and different places! I'm just a kid at heart still Ben," I said, pleading him to believe me. Ben nodded and stood up, bringing me with him. I smiled and opened my arms like I used to. Ben shook his head and kicked the portal, breaking it. I screamed and tried turning it on again. But it was broken for good.