Bedtime part 1

I was getting ready for bed when Kane walked in, only in pajama bottoms. His erection was highly noticable through the loose fitting bottoms and I already was blushing.
"Like what you see baby?" Kane murmured, walking over and kissing my neck. I moaned and pulled out his massive boner. That's when I noticed how big it really was. It was slightly past his belly button and I slowly got to my knees. Kane moaned as I slowly started to jerk him into my mouth.
He's huge, I thought, how is he going to fit inside me? I rubbed my hands along his massive shaft and I could tell he was ready to cum. I smiled and he moaned louder. I lightly ran my tongue along the head of his dick and that's when Kane exploded. I swallowed it and he lifted me into his muscular arms. I was thrown into the bed and my clothes were quickly stripped. Kane didn't wait for me to say anything. He thrusted into me and pounded hard. I screamed and grabbed at his muscled arms.
"Oh baby. Your so tight for me. Oh so tight, I love it," Kane growled, sucking on my neck. I moaned in rhythm of his thrusts, trying to find his weak spot. I kissed his neck and he softly moaned against my neck. I smirked and sucked against his weak spot.
"Babe I'm gonna cum!" Kane hissed, grasping my body and thrusting even harder. I screamed into his neck as he exploded inside of me. Kane slumped against me, his skin wet and his breathing ragged. I was weak with pain but I loved every moment of it. Kane got off and turned towards me. His smirk said it all.
"Ready for round two baby?" Kane murmured, kissing my lips softly. I nodded and straddled his hips.