Bedtime part 2

She straddled my hips and I thrusted into her. I sat up and grabbed her hair in one hand. I pushed my lips against hers roughly, not caring about pain. I felt and heard her moan against my lips as I thrusted more into her sweet little pussy. I needed this, she did too. I heard her every thought and what shocked me was that she was a virgin still. I always thought I was the only virgin in the house, but luckily I wasn't alone. I turned her onto her belly and slowly pushed my dick into her sweet ass. Her moans of pain mingled with my moans of pleasure.
"Oh baby girl. You feel so good," I moaned, feeling another orgasm coming. I was afraid of cumming inside of Alex, but I already did.
Shit, I thought, I don't even have one of those mortal things called a condom! I couldn't help it, I had to cum inside her ass. She screamed into the pillow and was screaming profanity into the pillow. I slipped my dick out as Alex flipped over. Her small face was slightly red and tear streaked. I felt my heart shatter at the sight of her precious child like face red and tear streaked. I pulled her into my arms and let her cry into my chest. I kissed her head and sat her onto my lap. Her small hands were on my arms and her legs were wrapped around my hips.
"Baby, why didn't you tell me you were still a virgin? Fuck, I feel so bad now," I mumbled, and she shook against me.
"Were you still a virgin?" Alex asked, looking up and me. I nodded and brushed the hair out of her blue eyes. I leaned down and pressed a tender kiss to her forehead. I just kept kissing her head and I ran my fingers through her tangled black hair. This seemed to calm her as she settled against ny chest. Alex's soft breaths told me that she was asleep.
"I love you babe," I murmured.