Good morning Beautiful

I woke up on Kanes chest, both of us naked. I knew that it would happen eventually. I actally enjoyed last night, I think Kane did too. Kane also woke up and smiled. I giggled and got up. I straddled him and laid down on his chest. I closed my eyes and Kane wrapped his muscular arms around me and kissed my head.
"Oh Alex, how I love you. I really do," Kane mumbled, resting his head against mine. I looked up at him and tried to kiss his neck. I groaned when he denied me access to the sweet spot on his throat. He laughed and I pouted at him. Kane lifted his chin and I took advantage. I sucked on his throat, causing him to moan. I loved his deep groans that vibrated against my lips. Kane flipped over and pulled my legs around his waist. I laughed as he tickled me hard. As I was laughing, Kane took advantage to enter me. I gasped as he thrusted harder and harder.
"Oh baby, how I would love to stay here in bed and fuck my girls body," Kane murmured seductively. I moaned as he slowly took his massiveness out and shifted my hips. He then entered my ass and thrusted more. Kane then stopped and fell on top of me. I giggled as he buried his face in my neck.
"Mhmm, you feel so nice and warm. I can just cuddle here all day," Kane mumbled, wrapping the blankets tighter around us. I laughed and I heard the front door close.
"Shit, Bens home," I hissed, and heard my older brother walking up the stairs. I jumped out of Kanes arms and got dressed faster than I ever have before.
"Well, good morning beautiful," Kane said, a big smile on his full kissable lips.