Disciple, Saber Draw Water Cutter

“Star Master!!”

Everyone was astonished. Not a single person foresaw that Fang Xin’gu was a Star Master, that his cousin unexpectedly was a Star General.

Although she seemed to only be the ranked seventy-fourth Different Star, the martial force she just displayed made everyone change.

Ancestor Qianli coldly smiled. Ever since his school’s Star Master had been destroyed, he currently saw Star Generals in a bad light no matter what.

“Your Servant is Fang Xin’gu. Because of chance and coincidence, Your Servant has signed a contract with his cousin. Due to great concerns, Your Servant asks Seniors and Fellows to understand.” Fang Xin’gu cupped his fist and said.

“Heh, heh. You have hidden yourself quite deeply. If it were not for that Poison Dragon’s surprise attack just now, This Old Man would have been fooled by you.” Ancestor Qianli put on a fake smile.

The other cultivators gazed at Fang Xin’gu with gladness and alarm.

Zheng Yanran stowed away the straight saber Jade Dragon , coldly snorting.

“The Fellows at this place are here for the Azure Dragon Territory’s safety, regardless of whether or not you are a Star Master is irrelevant. Since even this Fellow can lend a helping hand by his Star Master status, indeed the youth can stay.” The Daoist Master Qing Lian’s mouth spat out a lotus flower to ingeniously carry this matter forward.

“We had better quickly pass this Five Poisons Mountain, so as not to tarry our time.” Daoist Master Qing Lian looked at Ancestor Qianli.

Ancestor Qianli chuckled and asked Fang Xin’gu: “What is your name?”

“Your Servant is Fang Xin’gu!” Fang Xin’gu did not dare be careless.

“You must have a sect?”

“Your Servant is alone.”

“Very good, how about if you enter the Blooming Water Sword Sect for this Five Poisons Mountain? This Ancestor will personally take you as a disciple, so long as you wish to lend the Blooming Water Sword Sect a helping hand.” Ancestor Qianli laughed out loud.

Seeing him unexpectedly recruit a Star Master, the Daoist Master Qing Lian did not speak.

Fang Xin’gu was somewhat hesitant, but he knew that since a Supercluster Ancestral Master dared to ask like this, naturally the Ancestor would not allow him to say no, “Many thanks for Senior’s consideration.” Fang Xin’gu could only speak like this.

The Zheng Yanran behind him wrinkled her nose, appearing displeased.

Ancestor Qianli’s mood was very good as far as they eye could see. “If anyone else among you is a Star Master, quickly state your name? This Ancestor will not harm him. The Star Master under Ancestor Qing Lian’s school has been killed by the Purple Thunder Monster, and now is also an opportunity for you to develop!” Ancestor Qianli was very cunning. In order to avert harming his teamwork with Ancestor Qing Lian, he immediately spoke like this, to prominently show his good faith.

Ancestor Qing Lian’s face wore a slight smile as he nodded.

Everyone looked at each other in dismay, not a single one of them admitting so.

“You!” Ancestor Qianli suddenly pointed at Su Xing. He gloomily said: “This Ancestor just now discovered that everyone is using flying swords, yet you and the woman with you are not doing anything. Could it be said she is a Star General?”

Everyone looked at Su Xing, a face of fright as they stared at Wu Siyou. Their hearts actually believed this about seventy to eighty percent. Wu Siyou’s cool elegance was threatening, and how could this personality be matched by ordinary Star Cultivators. Only those legendary Star Generals could have this level of imposing aura.