Supervoid Cultivator

Star World [1] was a myth of Liangshan Continent’s. The heavenly hundred and eight stars were believed to have descended from Star World. It could be clearly seen that they were incredible.

Hearing Pansi’er say this, Su Xing felt some disbelief.

Could it be that man descended from Star World?

Thinking of this, the two then halted their pace, gazing far into the distance.

A man in the sky covered with a yellow robe leisurely descended. Seeing his legs stand on empty space, without a sword, that was shockingly the characteristic of a Supervoid Cultivator.

Xuan Zhenzi, Ancestor Longevity and the other Ancestors showed shock when they saw this. They absolutely did not expect that besides the Roc Demon King, they also could see a Supervoid Cultivator. Enviless of the East coldly snorted, soaring high into the air until he stood chest to chest with that yellow-robed man.

“Your Servant is Zhong Qi. The Queen has some matters and is far unable to welcome you, having Your Servant come receive her guests. Ladies and Gentlemen of the Azure Dragon Territory who have turned up uninvited, Your Servant now asks that you quickly return.” Zhong Qi opened his mouth to speak, that face cold as a boulder, without emotion, but his tone nevertheless had a sort of invisible pressure squeezing everyone present. The Supercluster Ancestors all were pale in the face, not daring to breathe, and the Galaxy Cultivators had already fallen to the ground, paralyzed.

Let alone that Supervoid Cultivation was only a realm higher than Supercluster, this simply was a fundamental leap. Supercluster Cultivators only turned the Star Energy in their bodies from a river into a sea, making Star Energy evidently seem more resounding and powerful, but it was at Supervoid Stage that it would make the body’s Star Energy completely dissolve into a whole with one’s body. The body’s Star Energy would then become nothingness, just like the starry skies above; from the perspective of any cultivators with weak willpower, a Supervoid Cultivator every word and action was comparable to a magic weapon.

“Lady Snake Scorpion is truly formidable, does she even have a character of your level serving her, Sire?” Enviless of the East laughed aloud, releasing an imposing air. Gecko Cliff’s Demi Kings and Demi Soldiers each were drenched in sweat, stepping back three chi.

The grandeur of the two Supervoid Cultivators secretly crossed swords, their spiritual mights bearing down on the other, matchlessly tyrannical that the others simply were unable to get involved.

“What is the background of this Zhong Qi, never heard of him.” Xuan Zhenzi’s tone was grim.

“Hmph, Enviless of the East, we had best quickly destroy the Forbiddance, otherwise the moment the Roc Demon King comes, we certainly will be unable to escape.” The Red Lotus Fairy coldly smiled. The Roc Demon King’s Giant Roc Spreads Its Wings And Flies Ninety Thousand Li was of extreme speed. To think of escape was to dream.

“En.”

Enviless of the East also knew things were grave. Although the opponent was also a Supervoid Cultivator, his own side also had four Supercluster Ancestors, after all. Each had extraordinary abilities and if they truly battled, Enviless of the East was not afraid. “If Fellow Zhong Qi wishes to obstruct us, then Enviless is much obliged.”

Enviless of the East then made a move, and more than a hundred flying swords appeared around his body. These flying swords formed a Sword Array that shot towards Zhong Qi with a whoosh. A Supervoid Cultivator’s Sword Chant was not at all ordinary, as expected. Just when Enviless of the East acted, the Su Xing several thousand meters away could sense a sort of churning feeling in his stomach. Those hundred flying swords practically was just like a galaxy hanging upside down and pouring as a torrent. This sort of terrifying imposing aura was not achievable even if Su Xing used the Miraculous Bodhi Tree.