Psychological Tricks, Xie Zhen Meets With Misfortune

Su Xing in his dreams did not think that the little loli he drooled with desire for would unexpectedly run in front of his eyes. Furthermore, Su Xing’s Oneness of Heaven and Man was too powerful. Plus, this place was the underground Gu Hall, where even Lady Snake Scorpion would not have thought someone would be secretly spying.

Seeing the Lady Snake Scorpion watch the mirror as she guarded in front of an ancient door, she constantly muttered to herself. She probably was worrying about the Ten Thousand Year Gu and did not pay attention to the Xie Twin’s clamor. At this moment, the Savage Star Double-headed Serpent Xie Zhen seemingly was fed up and wanted to go walk outside, completely oblivious to danger as she approached that nook Su XIng hid himself in.

Su Xing rapidly brainstormed, and then he recalled that last time when he encountered Crying Star Xie Bao at Falling Dragon Mountain, not only did he act to rapidly dispatch her, he also successfully obtained the blood to cure the Gu Poison. The opportunity this time and last time that were no different were placed in front of Su Xing.

Su Xing maintained his calm and was not excessively excited. First, he sized up the terrain of this place. The secret passage was very deep, with several slightly spacious halls built into the center. Lady Snake Scorpion and the others were paying attention to the birth of the Ten Thousand Year Gu, so no one noticed the departing Xie Zhen. However, calling out a Flying Sword immediately would alarm them. With Xie Zhen’s reactions, at that time, he could not rapidly dispatch her. On the contrary, he himself would fall into a dangerous place.

Su Xing currently considered his priority to be obtaining blood to cure the poison and then to discuss about how to kill her quickly. Only the Intertwined Branch Sword of the Thousand Year Contract could break the Star Energy protecting a Star General.

Su Xing muttered to himself for a long while, and then his mind had its countermeasure.

The Double-headed Serpent walked out a hundred paces and suddenly stopped. She turned her head to cast a glance towards the shadows Su Xing concealed himself in. It seemed she sensed something out of place, however, Su Xing had Shi Yuan’s “Hiding” Innate Skill and the “Oneness of Heaven and Man.” She basically was unable to make him out if she did not walk close. Xie Zhen’s Divine Intent naturally could not sweep out anything, and she once more walked expressionlessly forward. Su Xing surreptitiously bit open his finger and grasped a clump of Essence Blood.

That clump of Essence Blood quickly became a golden ring in Su Xing’s palm. This was the “Golden Immortal Linked Life Ring” he obtained when he killed Long Aotian. Every time he was to use the Star Weapon of a Starfallen Star General, it required Essence Blood as a supplement, and spitting up every time would make the user’s energy greatly harmed.

Prudently finishing every movement, no one noticed Su Xing at all.

Su Xing inhaled deeply. He turned his wrist, and thirty Middle Grade Talismans “Shadow Beast Talismans” [1] appeared. Just when Lady Snake Scorpion and the others’ attention were completely on their side, he suddenly threw the talismans into the hall at the other end. The talismans transformed into beasts of darkness. These transformed beasts were a very big threat to lower grade cultivators, however, they were only cannon fodder in front of Lady Snake Scorpion’s group. Su Xing did not hope these Shadow Beast talismans could settle them. His objective was to borrow the Void Darkness to cover his tracks, and his superior Hiding would shift the attention of Lady Snake Scorpion and the others.

As expected, the moment the Shadow Beasts emerged, they startled Lady Snake Scorpion, and the group immediately launched attacks.

Su Xing guessed that the Shadow Beast Talismans could persist for more or less between five to nine seconds, and these seconds were the time to settle things with one strike.