The Deep Valley Has A Deity's Flute

Ten million li away in the direction of the Azure Dragon Territory’s southeast, there was a verdant and lush mountain range. This mountain chain was endless and unbroken. Looking from a hundred li away, a practically limitless oily green could be seen. The fresh and green verdant forest reached a height of forty to fifty zhang, just like swords stuck into the world, hardly giving cultivators any room to place their feet. With every gust of wind, the bamboo forest produced a sweet-sounding bamboo sound, like a favorite musical instrument, and doing so gracefully. The outside thousand li seemingly could hear a “you are a silent black and white” tone. [1]

Make people unable to forget me!

This place was Greencorn Mountain. [2]

One of the Azure Dragon Territory’s Five Elements Mountain Ranges!

On this day, a Fire Beacon Chariot arrived above Greencorn Mountain. Due to the bamboo forest being excessively hidden in addition to the Greencorn Mountain being too high to reach, the Fire Beacon Chariot could only stop a bit further away. The chariot had four girls currently looking into the distance at that mountain’s indigo color.

“This is Greencorn Mountain.”

The girl wearing a light purple palace dress spoke in awe. Passing through and into this pair of clear eyes was an emerald green spectacular to the limit.

“Sister Xinjie, does this place really have Suppressing Evil Gem Bamboo?” Another girl clad in a black skintight jumpsuit twitched her lips.

The others directed their gaze to look at the woman between them who had planned this.

These five were Lin Yingmei, Wu Xinjie, Shi Yuan and An Suwen. [3]

The reason they would come to Greencorn Mountain was to trace and help Lin Yingmei go look for Ice Kite Arctic Jade, but this sort of jade itself was scarce. Wu Xinjie then thought to change their approach to look for a Star General, the ranked sixty-sixth Jade Armed Craftsman Jin Dajian. [4] This Star General’s greatest strength was in carving precious stones. If Tang Lianxin was said to be an absolute in tool refining, then Jin Dajian was number one in jade refinement. If they had her help, Lin Yingmei’s Ice Kite Arctic Jade would be very easy, let alone that Wu Xinjie had never not had the idea to assemble the sisters together.

But unfortunately, that Jin Dajian had vanished without a trace, so Wu Xinjie and the girls borrowed Tang Lianxin’s Fire Beacon Chariot to continuously search, reaching the Azure Dragon Territory’s borderline. They heard nothing, though they actually did encounter several Star Generals. When they arrived here, Wu Xinjie recalled that material the Wood Element Sword Su Xing was forging required was “Suppressing Gem Bamboo.” Although Heavenly Gem Valley was a rumor, the fact was that Green Shushan was a precious place with an abundance of Suppressing Evil Gem Bamboo.

Wu Xinjie then put forward her own opinion. To be able to help Su Xing find the materials for the flying sword, all the girls naturally would not oppose.

“This place unexpectedly completely is bamboo!!” Lin Yingmei’s brow rose, somewhat surprised.

As far as the eye could see, the bamboo forest became an ocean, the fresh green reaching the heavens. Unexpectedly, they could not see any other types of vegetation. The bamboo forest was quiet, serene and deep. It gave people a sort of intoxication of tranquility to the limit, making people completely forget their worries.

“This place is all Metal Stone Thread Bamboo, [5] but it is very formidable. We need to be careful.” Wu Xinjie reminded the to definitely not be fooled by the outer appearance of this bamboo forest. The Metal Stone Thread Bamboo was one sort of Strange Bamboo of Liangshan Continent. This bamboo’s appearance seemed ordinary, but it would vibrate to produce a sweet-sounding tone in response to sound. These tones were absolutely not ordinary, and every type of tuning would directly enter a cultivator’s heart, making the cultivator give rise to an unprecedented sense of satisfaction. So long as a cultivator’s mind was not sufficient to suppress it, they would be incapable of sobering up, and they would be imprisoned by the Thread Bamboo’s magic sound, dying in bliss.