Your Servant Is Here, How Could She Allow You To Humiliate Lord Husband!

The thousand golden lights in the sky turned. Suddenly they rolled out a cool breeze, and a green light and mysterious wind bubbled forth at the same time. In the middle of the array, Wu Siyou already could not see her hands in front of her. The light obscured everything in a range of three zhang, and the middle of the array was ferocious. The sword’s cold, twisting wind whistled, and even a Star General as valiant as Wu Siyou had been attacked by the wind. Her whole body was cold, and muttering to herself this was not good, she circulated her Star Energy to protect her body.

The Heaven And Earth Profound Dust Array’s middle vaguely rumbled with the sounds of thunder. Enviless of the East was just like he was already outside of the sword array, not a trace to be seen. Wu Siyou’s thin eyes watched, suddenly spotting a green qi rising in the center of the array. The jade light twinkled, as if there was a dark cloud rolling around in the center. Soon after, the faintly shaking jade wave surged for the heavens. The sword-light apparently was finished charging and was idle, the tip hidden, the fiercest danger in the middle. Wu Siyou drew in breath.

Wu Siyou watched for several breaths. Suddenly, she slashed empty space with the Noble Frost Demonic Lotus in her hand, at the same time stamping with her leg, shouting: “Tai!” [1]

Ink and snow sword-light slashed a thousand pieces.

Heaven fell and earth rend, huala, huala!

This green light was boundless and gloomy between Heaven and Earth. Suddenly, countless cracks appeared, and then it was just like a smashed mirror, falling down piece by piece, shattering. But in the blink of an eye, green light again revolved. The sword-light wrapped around the green light and bubbled from all side, just like a tide.

When Xuan Zhenzi, Queen Lady of Ice and the other remaining Ancestors saw this, they were fully aware of the power of the Dual Modes Profound Dust Sword Array, all of them promptly retreating three chi, glancing at each other.

“For Enviless of the East to unexpectedly use such a killing array now, it seems he is staking everything on this.” Xuan Zhenzi’s tone slightly sighed, but it was unknown whether it was a lament or a sob. The Dual Modes Profound Dust Sword Array was but Enviless of the East’s top power, somewhat more powerful than any flying sword, magic weapon, spirit treasure or Astral Treasure. When this sword array appeared, nearly no one could escape. Even Supercluster Late Stage level Ancestors like Xuan Zhenzi were intimidated at first glance.

It seemed that Enviless of the East did not dare be careless, already using his full power from just a few face-to-face meetings. They knew his intent to kill was absolute.

“Will his handling a Star General like this provoke the Liangshan Maiden?” Queen Lady of Ice wrinkled her brow.

“Liangshan Maiden, hmph.”

When the other Ancestors heard this name, each of their expressions were difficult. Perhaps to the majority of Scattered Star Cultivators or lower level cultivators, the Liangshan Maiden was probably even more like a spectator, an indifferent one. But if one were to have awesome military glory, they would lack fear and take her to be a joke. However, with regards to the Ten Great Sect’s peak Ancestors.

Joke?

That simply was a legend!

Their cultivations were profound, so naturally they were clear about the Liangshan Maiden’s might.

In the previous generations of Star Duels, there was no lack of Great Cultivators that ignored Maiden Mountain and wished to challenge its dignity, but their names were never remembered by people because they perished and were scattered like ash and smoke.

“Hmph, it appears that Enviless of the East wants to kill Wu Song to promote his reputation in Liangshan. That Star Beast truly makes people envious.” The Red Lotus Fairy sneered.