An Uninvited Guest Turns Up

The Void Immortal’s Abode

Su Xing lied upon the sofa. He was dressed only in a pair of shorts, and although he occasionally knit his brow, his mood was still fairly relaxed.

An Suwen was beside him, her white fingers gently helped Su Xing apply medicine, smiling as she did so: “Big Brother, seriously, this type of escape technique is best used sparingly. This is too terrifying, and even Elder Sister Yingmei is distressed.”

Su Xing smiled.

The distance to return to the Void Immortal’s Abode from Greencorn Mountain already had several days, and An Suwen continuously was by Su Xing’s side tending to the aftereffects of the Chaotic Tail Escape Technique. Although this type of frightful escape technique was capable of escape reviled by men and gods, the aftermath was very serious. In a short seven days, Su Xing used it twice, so the self-harm was doubled. However, at that time, Su Xing worried about Yingmei and did not have that many misgivings.

Su Xing groaned a few times, enjoyment across his whole face.

“To receive care like Little Sister An Suwen’s, it was worth it.”

An Suwen stifled a shallow smile. Regardless of how severe the trials and hardships the Big Brother in front of her confronted in the Vermilion Bird Territory, producing who knows what traces, even contracting the Gongsun Huang who was number one in magic energy, he still was still like the first time they met, not having changed in the slightest. “Big Brother. If you would like, Little Sister recalls there actually is a ‘Warm Yang Qi Raising’ [1] acupuncture technique.”

“What use does this have?” Su Xing asked curiously.

“It can allow Big Brother to improve his blood circulation, withstand external and internal injuries, and stabilize Essence Qi.”

Su Xing’s eyes shone. This actually was a good thing. That was not saying injuries could be self-healed, and neither did this count for anything. What was important was that it could stabilize Essence Qi. Wounds could always be completely recovered from, but things like Essence Qi practically were the second lives of cultivators. In case there was great harm to vigor or Essence Qi, regardless of cultivation, magic energy and abilities would be greatly weakened. If it could stabilize Essence Qi, to a cultivator, this was honestly a wonder treatment.

“Little Sister, why didn’t you mention such a good thing earlier.” Su Xing twitched his lips.

“Because this Warm Yang Qi Raising needs a long time of persistence in order to show results. Suwen also does not know what the end result would be.” An Suwen softly replied. “And…”

“And what?” Su Xing was curious.

“And Little Sister needs to massage the 720 acupuncture points in order to facilitate the process.” An Suwen was somewhat embarrassed.

Su Xing could count as knowing why An Suwen was too embarrassed to mention this. Seven hundred twenty acupuncture points. A person’s body altogether had seven hundred twenty of them. Would that not imply sincere trust between the two? Su Xing faked a cough, feigning righteousness: “This isn’t anything shameful, Suwen, it isn’t right for you to be this lacking in confidence.”

An Suwen wen, “En.” Actually thinking, she seemed to have done something even more shameful for the “Big Brother” before her. [2] This was only a massage. Furthermore, seeing Su Xing practice such a self-harming cultivation method, An Suwen’s heart could not bear it. She whispered: “Then Little Sister will carefully serve Big Brother…however, it will hurt slightly at the very beginning. Big Brother must bear with it.”

“It’s fine, could it be able to get through the Chaotic Tail Escape?” Su Xing smiled.

Although his words were spoken with a clear conscience, when it was actually time to undress himself of those shorts, he was somewhat embarrassed, “Do I really need to undress?” Su Xing chuckled.