The "Thousand Buddha Star" Chao Gai

The nine story pagoda floated above, its aura boundless.

Seeing a Supervoid level cultivator unexpectedly being dispatched in one strike, the Ancestors present looked as if they were facing a great enemy, the expressions of each anxious. The Roc Demon King who was brothers with Zhong Qi also did not dare show his might, no longer did he have his previous air of a general.

Inside the pillar of light, they spotted a womanly figure slowly descend.

This woman wore a golden glass crown, and she wore golden thread treasure armor, woven with silk, separated with a suan’ni belt. Her feet were clad in golden Luan and Phoenix Dance shoes, and her shoulders were draped in a shallow golden sash, moving without wind, giving people a sort of elegant feeling. Her fine jet-black hair was combed into a flying cloud bun. There was no character discernible in her eyes, but they were nevertheless bright, mysterious and with a sort of indescribable severity.

At this moment, she dropped from the sky, like a god descending into the world, imposing and illustrious.

Su Xing’s “Seeing Clearly” entirely was unable to see anything of this woman’s cultivation. Evidently, it had reached a kind of unfathomable stage.

“Who wishes to destroy the Star Duels? Announce their name!”

The woman spoke, obviously very indifferent, yet she pressured people that they could not breathe, as if every word was like a mountain. She looked all around everyone present. Gesturing with an empty hand, the nine story golden pagoda of glass and treasure light flew back to her hand. The pagoda shook, spurting out a burst of Golden Crow’s Divine Flame. Clearly, it was going to refine Zhong Qi.

Seeing a Supervoid Cultivator being played with in her hand, everyone was incomparably overwhelmed with shock.

“Your Servant is Demon King Roc. Brother Zhong Qi just now unintentionally offended you, and Your Servant asks that Adept [1] let him off this once!!” The Roc Demon King ventured to plead for leniency.

The girl’s gaze seemingly was at crickets and ants, and she disdained to glance at him.

“This One came on orders of ‘Ninth Heaven,’ but he dared to challenge Maiden Mountain’s might. His guilt cannot be pardoned; This One sees he is the Immemorial Golden Crow that This One did not turn him to ash and dust, yet thou still dares to beg for leniency. Thou does not know the immensity of Heaven and Earth!” The woman coldly spoke, unexpectedly leaving the Roc Demon King powerless to refute.

So overbearing.

Su Xing’s heart shuddered. Just what was the background of this woman that she would be this awesome, chiding the Roc Demon King as if she was chiding a child.

“May Your Servant ask which adept Ninth Heaven is?”

“We have not offended Maiden Mountain at all.”

Xuan Zhenzi promptly proclaimed their innocence.

The girl snorted, loftily making an introduction.

“This One is Pagoda Shifting Heavenly King Thousand Buddha Star Chao Gai, [2] having come on the orders of ‘Ninth Heaven,’ as the Star Guard for Liangshan Continent’s Ninth Generation Star Duels! If thou darest to violate the rules of the Star Duels, issuing a Star Position against the rules without permission, This One will immediately eradicate it!!”

“”Hu.”

Besides Qingci’s sneer of having anticipated this, everyone present all drew in a breath. They stared at the mighty and imposing girl brimming with incredible shock and disbelief.

108 Maidens of Destiny (Web Novel) - Part 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara