Murderous Desire

One cultivator after another was treated as a pathfinding scapegoat by Ancestor Qianli and Daoist Master Qing Lian, who were treated as bright lanterns giving directions. When they were halfway across the Toad Black River, the Black Clawed Toads poked their heads out. These highly toxic monsters continuously hid within the water, or they sat upon lotus leaves, rolling their long tongues with thorny growths all over. If a cultivator were to be rolled in, that would be disastrous.

Fortunately, the two Great Sect’s Ancestors were not completely shameless. As per their earlier promise, they operated every sort of magic weapon and flying sword to attack these toads. The cultivations of Supercluster Middle Stages against these Black Clawed Toads basically greatly alleviated the pressure on the other pathfinders, but this did not make the others feel grateful at all. It it was possible, all of the cultivators present wished to push these two Ancestors into the black river.

The two Ancestors were prudent. Not only did they walk at the very back, the light of the defensive magic weapons on their persons glinted like a protective shield shrouding their whole bodies. The cultivators relying on that bit of Galaxy Stage Star Energy fundamentally could not break through. Furthermore, Su Xing discerned that although Ancestor Qianli and Daoist Master Qing Lian took every precaution against those Black Clawed Toads, their Divine Intents were nevertheless fixed onto each and every movement of everyone. Even Su Xing and Fang Xin’gu were included.

“It seems this will not be easy to start.” Wu Siyou softly chuckled. She could also seen the precautions of the two Great Cultivators. One of these Supercluster Middle Stage monsters was doable, but even Su Xing could not possibly have the slightest chance of victory against two. Particularly in the case that Daoist Master Qing Lian’s more than three hundred sixty Extreme White Green Lotus Swords were to unleash their murderous desire, that imposing air was absolutely unstoppable in not just name, but also reality.

“They must die.” Su Xing coldly chuckled. In order to not let the two Ancestors behind doubt them, Su Xing embraced Wu Siyou’s slender waist with one arm, feigning an intimate appearance.

“Oh? Hearing these sorts of words from a Galaxy Stage Cultivator actually makes Your Servant surprised.” For Su Xing’s determination and confidence, she actually overlooked the intimate actions he made on her body. The cool and elegant girl said with a hint of playfulness: “Could it be that you disapprove of this method? Do you wish to uphold justice?” This sentence carried a bit of teasing.

Su Xing scoffed. “These two Ancestors are this crafty, so the Toad Black River is a good opportunity to kill them. If we miss this chance, it will be even harder to accomplish.” Seeing that this black river had super heavy poison water, even Ancestor Qianli and the rest did not dare be careless. How could Su Xing miss this good of an opportunity to deal a fatal blow, let alone that their current actions and conduct in forcing the other Scattered Star Cultivators to wish they could kill them. Su Xing completely did not have any misgivings about that.

“Do you have this self-confidence? If you make a mistake, you must know the consequences?”

Crossing a hundred meters, Wu Siyou asked to be sure as she dropped onto a lotus leaf that the cultivator in front had verified.

“Siyou, are you concerned about me?”

Su Xing’s eyes glinted.

“Your Servant is only concerned about Yingmei.” Wu Siyou indifferently replied.

“En, en, en. For Yingmei to have a friend like you is honestly pretty good.” Su Xing laughed.

Wu Siyou snorted. Glancing sideways at Su Xing, those cool and elegant eyes seemed to conveying: Since you act as her master, then you had best not make Yingmei disappointed.