Light Shifting Image Switching Mirror

The Gu Demon before him truly was monstrous and terrifying to the extreme. Its side by side necks had two malevolent ape heads, and its four long arms oddly extending past the knees scrambled like the hundred feet of a centipede. The fur of its whole body were like needles, and a black horn several inches long grew from its forehead. With its black face and fangs, its black lips opened and closed, a black as if it had been made-up. Its long tongue full of spikes unexpectedly extended several chi, and when it flicked in and out, it was similar to a poisonous snake.

What made people feel even colder was that the pupil of the ape’s eye was narrow as a crack, flashing a blood-like cold light. As its eye rolled, it unexpectedly did not contain the feelings humans could have, and its fingers were sharp and directly grew similarly spiny fingernails. Opening and closing, a silvery white light flashed, an incomparably sharp appearance.

Seeing this frightening appearance that made people freeze rather than fight, Su Xing and Lady Snake Scorpion each had different feelings.

Su Xing felt that if such a Gu Demon became the helper creature of a Star Master, that simply was helping the evildoer, a disaster to the common people, but Lady Snake Scorpion was completely like she already had the best position. As far as Gu Poison Arts were concerned, the Ten Thousand Year Gu Demon in front of her truly was the perfect work.

Su Xing felt this Lady Snake Scorpion was honestly very troublesome. Seeing that flying swords were unable to kill the Gu Demon, he might as well attack Lady Snake Scorpion, so as to avoid Lady Snake Scorpion using some weird method to obtain the Ten Thousand Year Gu.

“Little Yi, you bother the Gu Demon.”

Su Xing instructed.

“You can die.” Xie Bao emerged from the Star Nest, her palm wide open. The Golden Scorpion Fine Rain Needles shot over. Su Xing fanned his sleeve and blocked a portion. Xie Bao’s Golden Scorpion Fine Rain Needles nevertheless were endless. Heaven Tearing at this time was already unable to resist, so Su Xing could only recall it into his body. Without the flying sword’s support, the pressure on Xie Bao was greatly decreased. The Golden Scorpion Fine Rain Needles continuously suppressed Su Xing, every sort of Poison Art emerging in succession.

“Bang.”

There was a weeping cry.

Yan Yizhen’s “Yin Yang Palm” of one Yin and one Yang chopped down onto the Ten Thousand Year Gu Demon’s heads.

The Gu Demon bared its fangs and sprayed out poison. Yan Yizhen’s Star Energy condensed and became a vast stretch. “Ah?” Yan Yizhen was taken aback. Her palm chop entered the Gu Demon’s body, but it brought out a carpal [1] poisonous fluid. Even the Skilful Star made a pained face and fell back several steps. Luckily she had the protection of the “Yin Yang Pisces Boxing Gloves,” otherwise the bones in her hands perhaps would be destroyed.

“Master, its blood has a decaying poison!”

Yan Yizhen warned, not yet withdrawing. Her leg kicked heavily directly into the Gu Demon’s stomach. The ten thousand poison quills abruptly contracted, and the Gu Demon showed a malevolent expression, screaming at Yan Yizhen. That scorpion tail behind it powerfully stabbed at Yan Yizhen with with a thunderbolt-like obstinance.

The maid leaned and easily dodged past it when the Gu Demon’s two claws went for a bear hug.

Yan Yizhen shouted, and her left elbow struck the Gu Demon’s mandible. At the same time, she quickly turned around and used her right elbow to strike the jaw of the Gu Demon’s other head. The Skilful Star’s attacks were very refined, and even if her two fists had been decayed and their might greatly decreased, the joints on the Wanderer Yan Qing’s whole body were weapons.