Chapter 2: The new student

A/N: Hey guys! The second chapter of this book~ Please vote and let people know about my book if you enjoyed it! Thanks a bunch. :D Enjoy~

Chapter 2: The New Student

Violet sat by the window in the left side row of Mr. Norton's Physics class. She sighed as she sees all the words and pictures she has never seen before. Vlad is in English right now. The whole class was even yawning when Mr. Norton writes something on the whiteboard. One word for this class; boring.

She rests her back on the back of the chair as she let out a yawn hoping for it to be over. Even though there's another thirty minutes of this class. Something attracts her attention. She looks at the girl who was sitting at the back of the class, close to the door. She had blond hair tied into two pony tails and green eyes. She was wearing a pink summer dress and pink sandals. She looks so gorgeous.

'She must be new,'she thought to herself. She kept on looking at her. The girl then suddenly looks at her and Violet startled as she wave nervously at her. The girl smiles and waves back at her.

"Ms. Everett? What do you think you're doing?" Mr. Norton asked her as he looks at her. The whole class even moved their attention to her. Violet started to sweat a little before answering him.

"S..s..sorry Mr. Norton, I just got lost in my thoughts and waved randomly," she answers nervously. Mr. Norton sighs and shakes his bald head before continuing his lesson. She breath out a sigh of relief as the other students move back their attention to Mr. Norton after giving a smiles and chuckles at her.

Time flies and it’s time for lunch. Violet walks to her locker quickly and placing her books neatly in her bag before retrieving her container for lunch. She closes her locker and locks it and goes to look for Vlad. The hallway was so crowded since everyone wants to go to the cafeteria for lunch quickly.

After she arrives at the cafeteria, she started to look around. At the corner of the cafeteria, she saw Vlad and Jared. She smiled and went straight towards them. Even though both of them are popular, they always sit with her, no matter what. Several people tried to join them these past years, but none of them ever allowed sitting with the three of them, though it may seem a bit cruel.

She parks herself right next to Vlad. She smiled at them both. Jared smiled back but not Vlad, well he wants too, but not here, in the cafeteria. She looked at both of their trays.

"Eh? You guys only want to eat three tacos?" Violet asked them both who nodded back in response. She smiled and nodded as she opens her container. Inside there is a cheese and tomato sandwich with her favorite cake, chocolate cake. Her eyes shine with happiness as she stares at the chocolate cake. Vlad looks at her and holds himself from laughing. Jared notices how Vlad is holding in his laughter turns his attention to Violet who kept on staring at the chocolate cake. Jared laughed and snaps his fingers in front of Violet.

"Oi! Are you having a staring contest with that chocolate cake or what?" Jared says as he tries to recover from laughter. Violet's face went red and breaths out an unsatisfying sigh. Without any more word, she takes her sandwich and starts eating it. Vlad could only shake his head and continue eating his tacos while Jared wipes his tears off his eyes. He then starts eating with them.

After Jared finishes his lunch, he gives out a burp. Violet looks at him with widen eyes because that burp has attracted several attentions.

"Opps," Jared said as he chuckled. "Excuse me." Violet then laughed while Vlad stares at his brother. What an embarrassing attitude. As Violet tries to stop laughing, she notices a girl that had been watching her table. She looks back at the girl and tilts her head. The girl gasps and continues to eat her lunch with her blushing face.

'Oh, its that girl in Mr. Norton's class.'thought Violet. She scratches her head before Jared pokes her nose. Violet looks at him with a questioning look before he points at a table of girls behind them.

"New chicks in my class. Aren't they hot?" he then winked at her. Violet could only stare at him with a weird look. Jared looks back at her. He raises an eyebrow. "What? I'm just saying. I even think one of them has a crush on me already."

Violet looks at the table of girls. They've been talking and giggling and looking at their table the whole lunch. Yup, she noticed them. She let out a sigh and packs up her stuffs.

"I'm gonna go to the library. I need to do some stuff there. You guys coming?" Violet waited for their answer. When there was no response from either of them, she looks at both of them. Jared is looking at the table of girls and winking at them, while Vlad is looking at the table of girls on their grade. She could only let out a loud sigh before walking out away from the table. That's when Jared and Vlad snapped and quickly put their tray away and follows Violet to the library.

So much for the first day of school.

As they arrive at the library, Violet notices that someone has been following them since in the cafeteria. She then walks into the library quickly and sits in their usual spot, near the window next to the last row of bookshelves.

Jared sits next to her while Vlad across from her and they starts to pull out their first homework of the year. Vlad with History, Jared with Advanced Algebra and Violet with Physics. Halfway through her homework, Violet taps her pencil rapidly. She could not understand a thing. Jared glances at her and smiled. He pats her head. Violet then looks at Jared and smiled back. Vlad looks at them both before continuing his homework. They better do it during lunch than doing it at home; less homework.

After another five minutes of staring at the paper, Violet decided to look for a book about Physics in the bookshelves. She left the table and looks for a book on the shelf that has the letter "P" on it. As she's scanning through the books, a soft voice calls out.

"Umm, excuse me," Violet turned and looks at the girl. It was the new girl she saw in her Physics class, the same girl who looked at her during lunch and the same girl that followed her when she's going to the library. She looks at her with a questioning look before smiling at her.

"Err... Hi there." Violet responds. The girl smiled.

"Umm, my name is Lily Robinson. I'm sorry that I stared at you during lunch today. You just look a lot like my best friend back at my place before here." She said as she looks down blushing. Violet giggled and smiles. So that's why the girl did all of that.

"Oh, I see. Well Lily, my name is Violet Everett! It's nice to meet you." Violet holds out her right hand and the girl named Lily shakes her hand back, nice and gentle. "Hey, are you doing your Physics homework?" Violet asks her. Lily nods and smile. "Wanna do it together?" Lily thinks it over for a while before nodding. Violet smiles happily and takes Lily’s hand in hers and brings her over to the table.

Jared and Vlad who were concentrated on their homework looks at Violet who is bringing over Lily. Violet gave out a big grin and introduces Lily to them.

"Guys! This is Lily, a girl in my Physics class!" Violet says to them. Jared nodded and so does Vlad. They start to introduce themselves.

"The name is Jared Xeros, and this is my brother, Vlad Xeros. Yup! Our last name is the only one in the world." Jared says with a big smile on his face. Violet could only chuckle at his attitude while Lily standing there being shy.

The four of them studied together until it was five minutes before lunch ends. They all pack their stuffs and starts heading for their next class before the bell rings. The four of them split up as they walk towards their different classes.

Violet walks silently towards her English class. She then accidentally bumps into someone and dropped her books and also the person's.

"Ahh, I'm so very sorry!" She said quickly as she puts her books in order.

"It's okay, I don't mind." said the person with a deep voice. Violet looks at the person and noticed it’s a guy. He had brown hair along with hazel and golden colored eyes; so beautiful. She smiled lightly before leaving for her class quickly after helping him with his books. As she walks to her class, the guy kept on looking at her until she was out of his sight before leaving for his class.