Epilogue

RICO

I smile looking at the little girl in my arms.

We cut Adam 3 years ago and I and his sister continued to be friends, Bella being okay with it of course.

In that year, she made our human. Our person for the next 18 years. We named her Emilia because supposedly that was my Bella's favorite name. I didn't have much favor to it, I wanted to name her Maisie but I guess that wasn't an option.

Whatever she wants, she gets.

I hear the front door close and random noises.

"Ouch!"

I smirk to myself and shift the little brunette 3-year-old in my arms. "You okay my love?"

"Just peachy!" She says with a strain in her voice.

I set Emilia in her tiny bed and go to hug my beautiful wife. We got married a year ago, with all of our friends being there with us.

I go around and hug her from behind and I hear her giggles. "I need to start on dinner, remember?"

She decided to have a big friend feast tonight in honor of our marriage even though we got married a year ago. She just still can't believe we got our happy ending.

She hurry's up and changes clothes and puts on an apron. Tying her hair up in a bun.

"What's up motherfuckers!!" I hear Jayden yell as he busts open the door.

Me and Bella both quickly turn around and yell at him to shut up. He squeaks and covers his mouth, realizing the toddler is sleeping.

"I'm going to go see her." He has a giddy face and he tiptoes to her room.

I sigh and say hello to all of my other friends, talking with them and how they are doing.

"Zoom!" I hear Jayden yell and watch Emilia fly around in the air with him holding her up in Superman style.

"Mommy mommy look!" She giggles and my gorgeous wife just smiles at her.

He sets her down in her chair and we follow with them, sitting down in our chairs as well.

I get back up to set the table with my wife, her occasionally touching my arms or my hand making my heart beat a little faster.

We all sit down and she smiles "let's eat!"

THE END
—————————————————————
What a book. I hope you all enjoyed this book <3

Please tell me how you thought of it!!