Rewrite?

Hello everyone, once again this is not a chapter for Thunderbird, at this point it has become pointless to state the obvious. So I will tell you all the truth, back when I first started on Wattpad and I first made Senran Kagura: Thunderbird, it was mostly born from wanting to work with our favorite Shinobi Girls. However at the time I hadn't bothered coming up with even a basic framework for a plot. To give you an example the Shinobi Warlords and Tenma's friends were created to add lore and backstory that in all honesty didn't go very far. In fact I had originally intended for the legendary creature the story's title "Thunderbird" to have a more important role and connection to Tenma's lightning powers.

Now the reason I bring this up is obvious from the title of this part, yes I am thinking of rewriting Thunderbird so it has the thing that it lacks which makes it hard to continue it, a plot. Now for those of you who are a fan of this version do not worry, I will keep it up however it will be marked as complete along with any side stories connected to it. Now what will this rewrite be like you might be asking? Well I present to you.....

Senran Kagura: Curse of the Thunderbird

Now while I won't go into great detail about all the ideas I have for the plot I will give some bullet points.

1. Kagura Academy will still be the setting with the four primary teams attending.

2. The girls will get along with Tenma or at least tolerate him.

3. Tenma's love interests or harem are Miyabi, Asuka, Yumi, and Homura. A fifth can be added, the only requirement is that they are the leader of their respective group.

4. Tenma's powers are linked to the Thunderbird, which is sealed within him. I won't elaborate further, but this is a major plot point.

5. Groups like Zodiac, Senki Shu, Dōgen, and Fubuki will be antagonists that will be after the Thunderbird for different reasons.

6. Other male Shinobi that could be renewed versions of Tenma's friends that can act as comrades, enemies, and of course love interests to the other girls.

So that's the basics of this rewrite, of course it is up to what all of you want. If all of you would prefer to see this version be continued I could attempt to develop some kind of endgame plot, even if it's shotty at best. However if you would like to see this rewrite happen please let me know what you think in the comments! Thank you all for your continued support, I hope all of you will continue to follow Tenma's journey no matter what form it takes from here on out!