Chapter 12:The Shinobis of Earth and Water

Okay before we begin I just want to say I'm sorry that I haven't updated From Parasites to Parents in a while I have to catch up on the episodes. This weekend was busy so I"ll tell you this next weekend I"ll catch up on the episodes and start the updates again. Until then expect more updates for this story during the week. Please be patient with me I'm new to this! Let's begin!
Tenma has to say that his life has definitely started to look up as far as everything goes, him and the girls are friends and his panic attacks and nightmares have subsided thanks to Haruka. The Thunder Shinobi was walking back to the academy since his Sunday shift had just ended. As he walked through the shopping district Tenma couldn't help but feel like he was being watched. Tenma kept strolling along as he continued to think about how his life has changed for the better. All of a sudden a dozen shuriken nearly sliced Tenma in the face, but he back stepped at the last second.
                     "So you finally decide to show yourselves eh?" Tenma asked as he saw a group of Hell Kaiser Shinobi approach him. "Our boss wants us to take you out after you got in the way of his plan!" The leader of the group stated as he drew his pair of swords prompting the others to do the same. "Was one ass kicking not enough for you guys?" Tenma asked as the Shinobi charged at him. Tenma began dodging and running away, normally he would fight them, but it was to risky fighting in the shopping district could get hurt. So Tenma started heading towards the warehouse district he knew that was mostly abandoned so it should be a safe place to fight these guys off.
Miyabi was starting to get worried, Tenma should have been back from his shift by now. She wasn't the only one as Asuka, Yumi, and Homura we're sitting with her as she stood in Kiriya's classroom. "Girls I'm sure Tenma is fine! So he's a little late, someone can't be on time every time!" Kiribati said as he tried to calm the girls down. "What if something happened to him? We should go looking for him! Common girls let's gather the others and look for him!" Miyabi said as they headed off to gather each of their teams. Kiriya sighed as he watched his students walk off. "Tenma my boy you have no idea what kind of spot you are in with these girls!" Kiriya said to himself as he thought about his adopted son. Twenty Shinobi girls were after his son's heart, help that poor boy's soul.
Tenma has finally arrived at the warehouse district when he finally stopped to fight the Hell Kaiser Shinobi. "Alright now that we're far away from innocent people let's dance!" Tenma said as he pulled out a scroll to Shinobi transform only for a Kumasi to lodge itself into the hand he was holding it in. Tenma pulled the knife out and looked up only to see a good couple hundred more Hell Kaiser Shinobi covering the rooftops of the warehouses. Before Tenma could attempt transforming again the army of Shinobi surrounded him as they prepared to attack. Tenma began to fight them off with Kunai and shuriken, before he was able to get Kasharashi out and began fighting with that. Tenma was starting to get seriously knocked around by these guys, he maybe strong, but not being transformed and his opponents large numbers was making this hard.
                  Tenma was starting to get overpowered by the enemy Shinobi, seriously he can't lose to these guys can he? "We Tenma I didn't think the Thunderbird would lose to a bunch of low rank Shinobi, have you lost your touch?" A tall man with tinted sunglasses, messy brown hair, dress clothes and a cane approached from the darkness. "Ishibura is that you?" Tenma asked surprised at the sight of his old friend. "Earth Style Stone Piercer!" Ishibura cried as multiple large spikes made of stone shot out of the ground taking out a good number of the Shinobi around Tenma. Before the Hell Kaiser Shinobi could react another voice rung out in the night. "Water Style Torrential Arrows!" A voice shouted as a arrow made of water flew overhead and formed a cloud that rained down more water arrows on the evil Shinobi.
                "No way! Shikawa is that you?" Tenma asked as a boy around four foot eleven approached Tenma and Ishibura with a bow that had a design that made it look like waves. The green eyed boy ran his hand through his navy colored hair. "Sorry we couldn't get here sooner! Did you get the letter that Ishibura sent?" Shikawa asked as he looked at Tenma curiously. "Yeah I got it. Seems like I'm needed on the team again?" Tenma asked as Ishibura nodded his head to confirm Tenma's question.
Before the three friends Could continue their conversation the Hell Kaiser Shinobi regained their footing and more had joined their ranks. Ishibura drew his battle axe and Shikawa summoned another water arrow, Tenma readied his sword as the Hell Kaiser Shinobi charged them at full force.
                    Yozakura was in a state of panic as she and the rest of the girls moved across the city rooftops in search of Tenma. "Tenma please be okay! I don't know what I would do if you go hurt or worse!" Yozakura thought as she continued to patrol the city. Eventually she cane to the warehouse district where she found Tenma and a tall man with brown hair and glasses and a short boy with navy colored hair. Yozakura also saw that the three of them were fighting the Hell Kaiser Shinobi, Yozakura reaches into the chest of her Shinobi outfit and pulled out a scroll; she fired the scroll which exploded into the air as it formed a Shinobi signal. The other girls joined her in a matter of a minute as they looked down at the three boys fighting. They were about to join the fight when three voices rung through the air. "Shinobi Transformation!" The three boys yelled in unison.
             Tenma of course was suited up in his gear as usual, but what surprised Miyabi was the guy in the shades. (AN:He looks like the guy in the picture at the top only with brown hair and tinted goggles.) It was that guy who helped her get into Tenma's Shinobi barrier! The shorter kid seemed to be more archer based.