Chapter 19:Crimson Squad Dates

So here we at the third round of dates! This time it's the Crimson Squad! Although how will the dates go when the girls still blame themselves? Let's find out!
Homura was currently getting ready for her date with Tenma and she couldn't help but think all of this was to good to be true. After all after all the pain she and the rest of Crimson Squad caused, she still doesn't feel like they should be forgiven. Although she would be lying if she said she wasn't excited, after hearing how the dates the Hebijo and Hanzo girls went, it sounds like Tenma knows how to treat a woman! Homura's thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.
Tenma was for the third week in a row was standing at the front door of one of the girl dorms. Some guys would probably get sick of having to go on dates this frequently, but he could honestly say that it didn't bother him in the slightest. Tenma was pulled from his thoughts by the sound of the door opening, Tenma looked over at the door to see Homura standing there.

 Tenma was pulled from his thoughts by the sound of the door opening, Tenma looked over at the door to see Homura standing there

"Hey Tenma! So you ready to do this thing?" Homura asked as she walked up to Tenma with a smile on her face. "Of course Homura! Shall we?" Tenma said as he offered him arm to her, which she happily took as she giggled. As they made their way to a music club for dinner, once they made their way into the club and got a table. After ordering their food and drinks the two of them began to get lost in their conversation.
During the entire meal Tenma noticed that Homura seemed to be nervous about something. Whenever he talked to her she seemed to be saying every word with a forced smile on her face. "Homura have I done something wrong?" Tenma asked as he looked down in shame. Homura was in complete shock, how could Tenma think he did anything wrong? "Tenma you've been absolutely wonderful! It's just I don't think I deserve to be on a date with you after everything that's happened!" Homura said as she looked down in shame. "Tenma I understand if you love the other girls more than me and my team. It's fine real" Homura was cut off by Tenma placing a hand on her cheek and rubbed her tears away.
Tenma could not believe that Homura felt inferior to the other girls because of what happened in the past. "Homura I love all you girls equally! So don't you ever feel like your beneath the others you hear me!!?" Tenma said with slight anger in his voice. Homura was taken aback by Tenma's outburst, he really cared about her this much. All of a sudden Tenma pulled her up from her seat and led her to the dance floor. A slow song started playing and Tenma put his hands on Homura's waist as she wrapped her arms around her neck. The two of the began to dance as they held each other. As the song went on Tenma leaned down and locked lips with Homura as they continued to dance. Once they broke apart Homura presses her head against Tenma's chest as they continued to dance.
The next day
Yomi was making her way over to Tenma's shack for their date; Yomi wanted to bake with Tenma for their date, although Yomi thought that she shouldn't be getting this chance. After everything she did she really deserve this chance. After another minute of walking Yomi finally reached Tenma's front door and knocked on the front door. After about a minute Tenma opened the door in a pair of sweatpants and T-shirt and an apron.
Tenma opened his door to see Yomi standing there with a small smile on her face. Tenma had to say that even in such a simple outfit she still looked beautiful.