Chapter 1: The Tormented Soul

So let's get this party started! Can our hero overcome the pain that his tormentors have caused and learn to forgive them? Let's find out right know!
It was yet another morning at the newly formed Hanzo Ultimate Shinobi Academy, which is a combination of the top 4 Shinobi academies. The four elite teams from these schools now share a school and classes, but given everything they have been through it was not a problem. Although there is one person who is not apart of this harmony and that is the one male student in the entire school Tenma Watanabe.
          Tenma woke up early like he did every morning in order to get ready for school. Unlike the rest of the students who live in a big dorms near the school, he lived in a medium sized shack at the back of the school. Tenma went to the bathroom and brushed his messy blonde hair and brushed his teeth. After that he got dressed in his school uniform and made himself a quick breakfast. After cleaned his plate Tenma made his way to the front door. "Alright Tenma you can do this, you've put up with their torment for months now it's just another day." Tenma said to himself in order to motivate himself.
Tenma made his way down the hall to the classroom only to spot Asuka and the Hanzo Team standing in by the classroom waiting for you. "Well, well, well if isn't the freak." Asuka said with an evil smirk. Tenma just kept walking towards the class only to be stopped by Katsuragi. "Where do you think your going freak? The circus is about 20 miles from here." Katsuragi taunted in a nasty tone. Tenma just stood there silent not wanting to make the situation worse.
"Can't you speak at all you outcast? It's like you can't even function properly, why are you even in this school again?" Ikaruga asked with venom in her voice. Tenma tried to walk past them, but was stopped by Yagyuu. "Filth like you shouldn't be allowed to attend a school of this caliber. Who did you have to suck off to get in here anyway?" Yagyuu asked in a mocking tone. This caused all the girls to laugh, Tenma continued to remain silent. Finally they let him through, but as he walked by Hibari gave a hard smack on the back of the head.
Tenma entered the class room only to see Yumi and the Gessen team standing around his desk. When they spotted him they all made their way to they're own desks. When Tenma got to his desk, he found it was covered in graffiti that said things like freak, outcast, kill yourself, no one will ever love you, and go die. Tenma sighed and sat down waiting for the teacher to arrive and for class to start. Tenma spent most of class taking notes and having things thrown at him by the girls when the teacher wasn't looking.
After class was over Tenma made his way down the halls again on his way back to his shack. Today students had off from Shinobi training today so he didn't have to worry about another round of torment from the girls. As he was deep in thought Tenma didn't see the Miyabi and the Hebijo girls walking towards him. Miyabi pushed him down causing him to drop his books and bag onto the floor. "Sorry freak I didn't see you due to how unimportant you are." Miyabi said in nasty tone. "Careful Miyabi you might catch something from that freak!" Imu said causing the other girls to laugh as they walked away.
"Almost there, just a little further and I'll be back at the shack." Tenma thought to himself as he made his way to the back of the school. He could see his shack up ahead, but he also saw the Crimson Squad waiting there for him. "Great, just great." Tenma thought as he continued to head towards the shack. Homura blocked his path as the other four girls surrounded him. "He there outcast, still can't do a Shinobi transformation?" Homura asked in a mocking tone. Before anything else could be said the girls began to beat up Tenma.
Pain was all Tenma could feel as he was being attacked, although at this point he's gotten used to it at this point. All of a sudden he felt a sharp pain his stomach as he looked down to see a knife lodged in his stomach. Tenma collapsed after that, Hikage laughed as looked at his broken state after she stabbed him. Before leaving him to rot, Haruka broke a beaker of acid on Tenma's body which started to leave burns on his skin. The Crimson Squad laughed as they walked away leaving the poor boy to suffer.
         After a few minutes Tenma forced himself up and walked into his shack. Once he was inside he pulled the knife out of his stomach and placed it on the table. "Better get the first aid kit." Tenma thought as he made his way to the bathroom. He only made it a couple of steps before he felt his heart start beating a mile a minute. Tenma remembered what he had forgot this morning, he didn't take his panic attack meds. Then Tenma collapsed to the floor, twitching violently.
            Kiriya was worried about his adopted son. Everyday he seems to be covered in bandages and refuses to tell him how it happened. Before coming to Hanzo the child had always been so happy and full of life, but now he rarely smiled. Kiriya stopped at his son's shack and knocked on the door. When he didn't get an answer he tried again, after a few more failed attempts Kiriya finally opened the door to see what was wrong. What he saw made his heart stop; there on the floor was Tenma having one of his panic attacks covered in burns and a bleeding stab wound. Kiriya quickly rushed over to the boy and knelt down to look at him.
After calling the ambulance, Kiriya looked at the bloodied knife on the table. Kiriya knew the knife looked familiar, but he couldn't bring himself to believe that it was one of them. After checking on Tenma, Kiriya looked around his room for clues. He was ready to give up when he found his son's journal, after flipping through the pages Kiriya could barely contain his anger, his students, who he trained in the ways of the Shinobi attacked his tormented his son. There was going to be hell to pay once he gets Tenma to the hospital. After a few more minutes of waiting the ambulance stopped at the gate near the back of the school, Kiriya helped get his son in the back, then they made their way to the hospital unknown to the rest of the school.

Well what do you think of this for a first chapter? Next time Kiriya will reveal to the girls not only his relationship with Tenma, but also where he has been for the past couple of days. How will they react? Find out next time on Senran Kagura:Thunderbird!