Chapter 23:Itsuki and Tengu Squad

So here we are! The final team that Tenma has to meet! For now anyway! This time the Tengu Squad will be the new group of girls that Tenma will meet. What will Itsuki have to say about these girls? Let's find out!
Itsuki was sick and tired of this bullshit; no matter where he goes those Tengu Squad girls are always watching him! After he and Kaito parted ways he spotted Yuyaki and Ushimaru spying on him from the bushes. "What the hell do these girls have against me? I swear this whole thing is getting incredibly old!" Itsuki thought as he continued to walk to class. Once he made it there to his dismay all the Tengu Squad girls were watching him during class. Once the final bell rang Itsuki made a B-line to his single dorm and slammed the door behind him.
Tenma was walking to the Tengu dorm along with the four team leaders, so they could meet up and explain the situation to them. "So the Tengu Squad is animal themed?" Tenma asked as they continued to make their way to the dorm. "Yeah you'll understand better when you see them in action!" Homura said as the dorm came into view. Tenma saw a group of girls waiting outside the dorm, they were whereing the Zodiac academy uniform.

The girl with dark skin and white hair approached him slowly, almost like she was nervous about something

The girl with dark skin and white hair approached him slowly, almost like she was nervous about something. "H-H-Hello I'm Yuyaki the leader of Tengu Squad!" Yuyaki said as she shook Tenma's hand. "Tenma Watanabe pleasure to meet you!" Tenma said as he gave her a gentle pat on the head to calm her nerves. Yuyaki smiled before returning to her team.
            The girl with black twin tails and a little raccoon following her approached him. "So your the Shinobi Warlord of Thunder? It's nice to finally meet you! I'm Misato!" Misato introduces herself as she shook hands with Tenma. The next girl had long light orange hair. "Sup I'm Kumi! Nice to meet you!" Kumi said as she pulled Tenma into a quick hug. The next girl had short peach colored hair with a ribbon in it. "Hello I'm Ushimaru! I hope we can get along!" Ushimaru said in her lazy sounding voice as she hugged Tenma, her little cow friend gave him a bottle of milk. Finally the girl with long blue hair approached him. "Hello I'm Nachi, if you ever need help with money don't be afraid to ask!" Nachi said as she shook Tenma's hand.
                     The Tengu girls led the way to the dorm but they noticed Tenma stopped at the door. "Is something wrong?" Yuyaki asked as she looked at Tenma curiously. "I'm assuming you girls would like to have girl talk?" Tenma said shocking the Tengu girls. "It's okay I'll just have a look around until you need to talk to me okay?" Tenma said as he walked off. "So about your dates with Tenma!" Nachi said as the girls smiled and walked into the dorm to continue their conversation. Tenma walked around to the other side of the building only to hear a banging noise coming from what appeared to be a garage that was behind the dorm.
                            As Tenma entered the garage he saw Itsuki sitting at a workbench in the process of building something. On closer inspection Tenma saw that it was a robot that was the size of a small child.

"Building yourself a girlfriend GearHead?" Tenma asked as he referred to Itsuki by his nickname

"Building yourself a girlfriend GearHead?" Tenma asked as he referred to Itsuki by his nickname. "Very funny Sparky! But no this is actually the first model of an assistant bot!" Itsuki said with pride as he smiled down at his creation. "So why are you making this thing?" Tenma asked as he watched Itsuki put the finishing touches on it. "I'm making them as helpers for myself, Haru, and Kaito! This first one will be mine of course. After I see how this one performs I'll make two more!" Itsuki said as he stood it up on the ground and stepped back and powered it on.
                       "Tenma allow me to introduce you to Minirobo!" Itsuki said as the little robots eyes lit up and it blinked a few times before the little guy looked at Itsuki. "Minirobo could you grab that wrench and bring it to me?" Itsuki asked the small robot as he pointed to the wrench on the ground. The tiny robot walked up to the wrench and picked up before making his way to Itsuki. Although the little robot tripped and fell flat on it's face, the robot got back up and had depressed eyes as it sat there and made sad beeping noises. Itsuki walked up to the small robot and patted it on the head. "Don't worry little guy! Everyone makes mistakes! Try again when your ready!" Itsuki said as Minirobo started to make happy beeping noises.
The little robot was able to bring the wrench to Itsuki after regaining it's confidence, after the successful attempt Itsuki gave the little bit a pat on the head. "Great job little guy! Remember nobody is perfect at first, so don't be afraid to try again okay?" Itsuki said as he picked Minirobo up as the little guy hugged him. "You see Tenma Minirobo here will continue to improve as long as he gets positive reinforcement!" Itsuki said as he hugged the little robot with pride. "That's amazing! Although I have an unrelated question. What do you think of the Tengu girls?" Tenma asked Itsuki with a curious look.
               Itsuki's face darkened as he powered Minirobo down and placed him back on the table. "I can't stand those girls! They're all a bunch of creepy stalkers! I can't set one foot outside my dorm without one of them watching me!" Itsuki said in disgust as he looked at Tenma. "Okay I can understand where your coming from, but you do understand you'll have to work with them right?" Tenma asked as Itsuki nodded his head in understanding. Suddenly Tenma's phone went off, only to see it was a message from Yumi telling him the Tengu girls wanted to talk to him in private. "Well it looks like I'm needed once more! So I'll leave you to your work!" Tenma said as he made his way back to the dorm.
Once Tenma entered the dorm's common room, he once again found that all eyes were on him. "Tenma how do we get Itsuki to love us?" Yuyaki asked before he could even sit down. "I'm not really surprised you like Itsuki, but I will tell you that your stalking has to stop! Itsuki thinks all of you are creepy because he can't go anywhere without one of you watching him!" Tenma said as he waited for the girls to respond only to see that they started to cry. "He hates us?" Ushimaru weeped as she collapsed to her knees. "Listen girls Itsuki May seem kinda intimidating, but if you just talk to him I can assure you that he will warm up to you guys!" Tenma said as he comforted the girls.
After calming the girls down, Tenma rejoined his girlfriends as they made their way back to their academy. "Do you think the other girls will get their happy ending with your friends?" Yumi asked as the four of them continued to walk home. "It won't be easy, but I think those girls will be able to pull it off! Plus if anyone deserves a happy ending it's those three knuckleheads!" Tenma laughed as he smiled at his girlfriends. The four team leaders couldn't help but give their boyfriend a kiss as they continue to make their way home.

So now with that out of the way lets see where things go from here! Although if you want to see the development of the relationships of Shikawa and Tenma's childhood friends keep a look out for my spinoff story which I will write a few chapters for before I continue this one. What craziness awaits Tenma and his girlfriends? Find out next time on Senran Kagura:Thunderbird!