Curse of the Thunderbird Is Up!

For those of you who haven't potentially been keeping up with the updates I just wanted to let you know that this will be the last time I post something on this story most likely as over the last week or two......

Senran Kagura: Curse of the Thunderbird has been posted! Now to give all of you an idea for this rewrite here is the summary.

Summary
Shinobi, warriors that skirt the shadows to defend Japan from any and all threats. Specializing in espionage, reconnaissance, assassination, and infiltration Shinobi are both the government's best operatives and the wealthy's best hired muscle. Across Japan there are schools that train the next generation of Shinobi. One such academy is Kagura Academy, a school to four elite Shinobi teams in training. Three schools two good, one evil unite under one banner after they worked together to stop the plans of a madman. These elite teams are all comprised of females that have dedicated themselves to the ways of the Shinobi. However a single male Shinobi student joined their ranks recently, Tenma Watanabe. Tenma is the only child of the Watanabe Clan and it's next heir, this means he has been trained from a young age to become a Shinobi. Tenma however has a secret, he is the human host of the Thunderbird, one of the three apex predators of the Shinobi World. The Thunderbird was known to strike down Yōma, Shinobi, and any creatures that dare get in its way with the power of its lightning. Tenma must fight alongside his classmates to become a full fledged Shinobi, not is all safe for the young man. Evil Shinobi that wish to take the Thunderbird's power for their own purposes will do anything to hunt him down. Can Tenma rely on his fellow Shinobi to help him fight off those who wish to misuse the Thunderbird's power and will he be able to prevent the creature's power from going on a rampage?

Now as of me posting this this is how much of the story is currently available.

Bio

Prologue: Skirting Shadows

Scroll 1: Kagura Academy

Scroll 2: Storming Mystery

If your a fan of this story and haven't checked it out yet, please do! I think all of you will really enjoy it! Thank you as always for your continued support!