Chapter 7:Team Hebijo's Test

So now we have arrived at the first of the two former evil Shinobi teams. Hebijo will definitely be different from the past two teams. So let's see how Tenma handles this group of girls and their bag of problems. Ready let's go.
Miyabi didn't regret joining up with the good Shinobi, honestly the life of a Shinobi that fought for good was a lot more enjoyable. Although the best part would have to be not fighting her friends from Hanzo or Gessen anymore. Although Miyabi and her team couldn't help but feel like she and her team still had to prove that they were truly good. Poor Imu and Murasaki probably had the worst out of all of them. Finally on top of all that they treated the man they loved like absolute shit, when he has already had a pretty rough life. Life can really suck sometimes can it.
           Imu didn't know what she was going to do. Her parents had just called and they were furious at her and her sister for joining the good Shinobi. The insults and cruel words that had been thrown their way were so horrible that poor Murasaki ran into her room balling her eyes out. Tenma was coming to visit today and both her and her sister were already beating themselves up over how they treated him, now their parents decide to lay into them? How much worse could today possibly get for Imu and Murasaki?
Tenma was once again making his way towards one of the girl dorms, today it was Hebijo. Tenma was a little nervous about these next two teams. Hanzo and Gessen mostly stuck to verbal abuse, but Hebijo and Crimson Squad had always been more physical with their torment. Tenma slapped himself mentally. "Get a hold of yourself Tenma! These poor girls are already going through family issues due to joining with the good Shinobi, the last thing they need is for you to hold a grudge!" Tenma yelled at himself in his head as he continued to head towards the Hebijo dorm.
           Tenma made his way through the front door as he looked around for the girls, but didn't see anyone. "Welcome Master~" said a voice that was behind him. Tenma whipped around only to come face to face with Ryouna. "Hello Ryouna. How are you doing today?" Tenma asked trying ignore what she just called him. "Master I've been a bad girl. Please punish me! Make me suffer like we made you suffer for months!" Ryouna said while drooling. Tenma was starting to get uncomfortable with what Ryouna was asking of him, he knew this girl was a masochist, but this is ridiculous.
               "Ryouna that won't be necessary. I forgive you, so there's no need for any punishment." Tenma said gently. Ryouna's smile disappeared and she pressed her head against Tenma's chest as she hugged him and began whimpering like a dog. Tenma didn't want to hurt Ryouna, but he also didn't want to upset her. Tenma pulled her off him and flicked her hard on the forehead. This caused Ryouna to howl with pleasure before she collapsed to the ground and start drooling again. Tenma began walking away slowly in hopes of not triggering her again.
             Tenma continued walking through the dorm looking for the other girls. All of a sudden he was pulled into a room by someone. Tenma turned around to see Ryoubi. "Looks like you already met my dog of a sister." Ryoubi said in disgust. Tenma smiled at her before walking up to her and waiting for her to continue. This caused Ryoubi to become flustered and blush madly. Tenma looked at her with confusion and worry. "Ryoubi are you okay?" Tenma asked with concern as the brown haired girl just kept darting her eyes around the room.
           Ryoubi couldn't figure out what it was about Tenma that made her act like this. Sure she loved him, but she didn't want to be a sadist around him, actually she felt like submitting to him like her sister! "Your sister is a sweet girl, she's just a little strange is all." Tenma said while smiling. This made Ryoubi slightly jealous of her sister because of that statement. "If you like her so much why don't you just go hang out with her instead!" Ryoubi shouted before turning around to hide her tears. Suddenly she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist and someone nuzzle her hair. "I like you to Ryoubi. You act like you hate your sister, but you really love her don't you?" Tenma asked as he continued to nuzzle her hair. Ryoubi sighed as she leaned into him. They stayed like this for a couple of minutes before they seperated so Tenma could talk to the other girls.
Imu didn't know if she would be able to confront Tenma in her current state of mind. Her parents had really hurt both her and Murasaki pretty bad, Murasaki was still weeping in her room. Imu wasn't paying attention to where she was going so she ended up walking face first into a well defined chest. Imu looked up only for her green eyes to meet a pair of purple ones, there right and front of her was the first boy she had ever loved and the only one. "T-Tenma?!" Imu said in shock. "Imu it's so good to see you! How have you been?" Tenma asked as he gave her that beautiful smile of his.
Imu didn't know what to do she had just finished crying only a few minutes ago, she didn't want to have Tenma get dragged into her problems after everything she did to him. "Imu have you been crying?" Tenma asked completely worried about her. Imu broke down she couldn't take it anymore, how pathetic could she get? All of a sudden Tenma grabbed her and pressed her against his chest gently as he gave her a hug. "M-My parents disowned me and my sister, they said we were ungrateful little whores." Imu weeped as she pressed herself against Tenma even more. "They're wrong! You and your sister are wonderful! Your parents obviously don't know how to be happy for you guys for choosing your own path in life. Forget them after all you have us now!" Tenma said in a comforting voice. Imu just stood there and let all of her emotions flow freely. "T-Tenma I know it's wrong to ask a favor of you, but could you go to my sister's room and comfort her she really needs it." Imu begged as she regained her composure. Tenma gave her a smile and thumbs up before heading towards Murasaki's room. Imu watched and smiled, she was so glad to fall in love with a man like him.
           Murasaki didn't want to face Tenma like this, how could she be so selfish to complain about her problems after everything he's been through. Murasaki hugged Bebebe tightly as she continued to cry. Suddenly the door to her room opened to reveal Tenma. Murasaki didn't know what to do, the man she loved, who she hurt was watching her cry about her own problems. Murasaki felt incredibly selfish for doing this. Tenma started to approach her slowly like she was an injured animal he was trying not to scare it away. When he made it to her bed he slowly sat down next to her.
           Tenma gently pulled Murasaki into his lap and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Shhhh, Murasaki don't feel bad about crying about what happened with between you and your parents, I'm here for you so let it all out okay?" Tenma said in a soothing voice as he gently squeezed her. Murasaki spun herself around and buried her face in Tenma's shoulder and let all her tears fall. Tenma strokes her long purple hair in order to comfort her, after a few minutes of just holding and shushing her Tenma was able to calm her down. Tenma kisses her on the forehead and proceeded to get up and head towards the door. "Tenma thank you so much." Murasaki said with a smile. "Anytime Murasaki." Tenma responded before he left to find Miyabi.
               Miyabi just got off the phone with her father who just disowned her, just great now how was she going to keep her cool around Tenma? Speak of the devil he just walked in and smiled to her. "Hey Tenma it's good to see you. Sorry if this is a bit sudden, but what is the name of that sword of yours I've never seen anything like it." Miyabi asked with genuine curiosity. "It's name is Kasharashi, it's a very ancient Shinobi weapon that has been passed down hundreds of times." Tenma said as Miyabi nodded in understanding then Tenma walked up to her and put his hands on her shoulders. "Now why don't you tell me what's wrong?" Tenma said shocking Miyabi.
              "My father just disowned me." Miyabi admitted casually. "Sorry to hear it but remember you have me and the others now so you won't ever be alone we're your family okay?" Tenma said with a smile. Miyabi couldn't help herself she kissed him on the cheek and took his hand and lead him to the living room where they met up with the others. They spent the rest of their time laughing and smiling together. Miyabi definitely wouldn't trade this for anything as she sat next to Tenma and smiled.

Three down, one to go. Although how will Tenma deal with facing the girls who landed him in the hospital? Find out next time on Senran Kagura:Thunderbird! Also leave any comments telling what you liked, I love your feedback.