Chapter 15:Tenma vs New Wave

So now that Tenma has excepted the girls love it's time for them to begin training for the incoming threat of the Hell Kaiser Shinobi. But some familiar faces are about to blow into town and they will not be happy with what they find.
Ayame was ecstatic, after training with Lady Sayuri for the last few months with the rest of New Hanzo and New Hebijo she was so ready to see Katsuragi senpai again. Seimei was dozing off as they made their way to school, Fuuma was bouncing in excitement at the thought of seeing Asuka again. Muramasa was dancing around excited to get to play with their senpais again, and Hijikata was calm and collected as always. Ayame looked off into the distance to see Hanzo Ultimate in the distance. "Common girls lets pick up the pace! The school is right there on the horizon!" Ayame cheered to her team as they picked up the pace in order to make it to the school sooner.
Ashiya was truly excited to be able to attend school with her senpais; much like them the girls of New Hebijo decided to side with the good Shinobi, they to were sick of fighting their friends. Ibuki was sniffing around checking for their senpai's sent to see if they were close to the school, Chitose had a small smile on her face, when training with Sayuri she learned to trust people again. Souji was once again droning in about how great she is, somethings never change. Bashou was happily walking along with her friends as they finally arrived at the school.
               Tenma has to the day that life had been pretty good since the ordeal of the War Galleon. It had been a week since the events of meeting and since the girls had confessed they're love for him. Since then his schedule of spending time with them had stayed the same only now it involved more hugs and pecks on the cheek. Tenma had every intention of taking the girls on dates in the coming weeks split up by team of course to help keep his sanity. He was currently helping Miyabi the head girlfriend in his harem, that was still weird for him to say. Him and the rest of her team set up for training today; now Tenma was just standing up the last training dummy when Miyabi walked up to him. "Hey sweetie! That the last of them?" Miyabi asked as she wrapped her arms around Tenma. "Yeah that should be all of them." Tenma said as he returned the hug. Miyabi went on her toes and planted a kiss on Tenma's cheek, all of a sudden Tenma and Miyabi heard a collection of gasps that caused them to turn their heads.
                  Miyabi was shocked to see both New Hanzo and New Hebijo standing there and they had caught her giving Tenma a kiss on the cheek. "S-Senpai who is that boy and why did you kiss him on the cheek?!" Bashou asked in shock at her senpai's action. "Girls this is Tenma Watanabe a fellow Shinobi and not only my boyfriend, but the boyfriend of the other elite teams!" Miyabi states as the under class men looked at her in shock. "Ehhhhhh?" All the girls said in unison.

 "Ehhhhhh?" All the girls said in unison