Chapter 26:Shikawa's Courage

So here we are at the next chapter! Last time Tenma and Ishibura had to fight off another assault from the Hell Kaiser Shinobi. Although it seems like someone isn't pleased with the Warlords constant victories. What new threat approaches? Let's find out!
In dark lab a man with glasses stands over his computer looking through the data that was collected from the last battle at the music festival. "Those Warlords think they can stop my creations so easily? Well I guess I'll just have to show them how wrong they really are!" The man stated to himself as he looked over at the creature in the holding tube before smiling. "My masterpiece! You will soon get your time to shine, although it would be best to take down Fire and Wind before going after the other three." The man said as he put his hand against the glass and looked the creature in the eyes. Yes it would be only a matter of time before that Thunder brat and his two whore daughters get what they deserve.
Shikawa didn't know why, but for some strange reason he felt uncomfortable the entire week. Not long after the music festival Tenma and him had lost contact with Yakaen and Kyohari. This was unlike the two of them because they always checked in via phone call at least once a week. Even Ishibura couldn't seem to get in touch with them, just what the hell is going on here? "Shikawa!" A voice screamed at him as he was spooked from his thoughts. Shikawa looked over at where the voice had come from, only to find Ashiya standing there. "You were zoned out there for a while, are you okay?" Ashiya asked with worry as she looked at Shikawa. "Yeah I'm fine, just zoned out is all." Shikawa said as he walked up to her before both of them rejoined the others for training.
                  Shikawa tried his best to ignore his worry during training, but it just kept cropping up. Tenma even started to get a little zoned out as well, but did a better job of hiding it, although his girlfriends could still tell something was wrong. During break time Shikawa goes up to Tenma and decides to see what's got him worried. "Tenma is the lack of communication with Yakaen and Kyohari starting to get to you as well?" Shikawa asked as he looked at his friend and fellow Warlord with concern. "It's not just that! Ishibura went silent a few days ago! I can't get ahold of him now either!" Tenma said in slight panic as Shikawa also grew even more concerned. Just what the hell was going on right now?
                    Murakumo walked up to Tenma and Shikawa with a worried look on her face. "Tenma what's wrong? Me and the other girls have been worried sick about you! We are your girlfriends so you can tell us." Murakumo said as she hugged Tenma's arm in worry. Tenma looked over at Murakumo, only to find that she didn't have her mask covering her face. "Kumo did you take your mask off for me? I'm glad your getting more comfortable not having it on!" Tenma said before bringing Murakumo into a quick kiss. Murakumo blushed, but wasn't going to give up on finding out what was bothering Tenma. "Tenma I'm serious please tell me and the other girls what's wrong! It breaks our heart seeing you act like this!" Murakumo said as she buried her face in Tenma's chest with tears threatening to fall.
                        Tenma was about to respond when all of a sudden the trio heard an explosion from the training grounds. The three of them Shinobi transformed and rushed off to see what the problem is. Once they arrived on the scene they found all of the girls in their Shinobi gear fighting off waves of Hell Kaiser Shinobi as best they could. Shikawa jumped in and helped the New Wave girls by giving them covering fire from his bow. Tenma jumped in along with Murakumo and backed up Gessen in the battle against the Hell Kaisers. "Tenma don't worry about us! Miyabi, Imu, and Murasaki are fighting against some strange monster! They need your help!" Yumi shouted as she cut down another five Hell Kaisers with her fans.
                  Tenma rushed off in search of the monster Yumi mentioned only to almost get knocked off his feet by Miyabi's body flying at him. Tenma caught Miyabi in his arms only to find she was in her Divine Judgement form, but her wings and gear were damaged. "Miyabi what happened to you?!!" Tenma said in a panic at the condition his girlfriend was in. "T-Tenma you have to go and he Imu and Murasaki! They are still fighting that monster of a Yoma!" Miyabi said as she dropped to her knees before being taken away by Ryoubi and Ryouna. Tenma turned in the direction that Miyabi's body was thrown from only to find a disturbing sight.