*✿ 006

A few days later,Late night,Outside Sakamaki residence

A few days later,
Late night,
Outside Sakamaki residence...

Second Person's POV

You stared at the house where your family stayed. The entire house was pitch black, indicating that none of the residents were wide awake. You smiled in satisfaction before turning to Shion. "Line clear. Yosh, you can go ahead and return home. Thanks again for driving me here, Shion."

"Yeah. I had fun a lot thanks to you...(Y/n)."

"Me too! I will see you next week then!"

You were about to make your way into the Sakamaki property when Shion grabbed your upper arm out of nowhere. You turned to him back, gazing at him in curiosity. He had a serious look on his face.

His lips were quivering. He was mumbling something under his breath but it was inaudible to you. Shion then shook his head before giving you an awkward smile.

"Promise to stay over at my place again?" Shion asked which you nodded at as response. "Of course! We are friends, right? I will always hang out with you." You clenched your palm into a fist and bumped your fist on his shoulder.

Shion mentally sighed then let go of your arm. You waved your hand as farewell once again and parted ways with Shion for real this time, leaving him outside alone.

"Friends, huh?" Shion murmured in defeat. "I want to be more than friends.." he stared at the dark sky in dismay, your words echoing in his mind.

Shaking off the disappoinment, Shion started the superbike engine and immediately drove out of the neighbourhood, heading back to his place..

You snuck into the house, tiptoeing your way to the stairs to head up to your bedroom. You didn't want to wake up your sleeping brothers.

Only for you to see a figure standing at the top- the very end of the stairs...

'What the hell-? Is that a ghost? Or a demon? Did I just bump into a REAL DEMON?? DAAAAAMN. Once in a lifetime chance!!'

Your brain instantly recalled all those horror movie scenes you used to laugh at before. You couldn't believe you were experiencing a real paranormal moment in your own life.