*✿ 040

⚠️‼️WARNING‼️⚠️

⚠️‼️WARNING‼️⚠️

NSFW CHAPTER AHEAD‼️

PLEASE PROCEED TO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK‼️

IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH MATURE CONTENT, PLEASE SKIP THE CHAPTER ‼️

Mucho stans' time to shine...enjoy your man's big dick, everyone. You're about to get banged by the very man with the biggest dick.

Enjoy :)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Shibuya,Nighttime,In Muto's car

Shibuya,
Nighttime,
In Muto's car...

Second Person's POV

The kisses you shared with Yasuhiro were all innocent and pure at first...until you realized you started making out with him unconsciously.

You suddenly found yourself sitting on Yasuhiro's laps, your back leaned against his muscular body. His hands were gripping your hips and your head tilted up to kiss him. His hands slowly moved down to spread your thighs open.

"I love you, (Y/n). My beautiful sweetheart.."

Yasuhiro wouldn't stop whispering those sweet words into your ear. He started peppering the back and the side of your neck with feathery kisses. You shut your eyes close, immersing yourself in the pleasure.

"Tonight, don't think of anything else... Just focus on me only."

Each of his touch was feathery and tender. As if Yasuhiro was afraid he would accidentally hurt you. He was so gentle with you. He was too gentle that it felt like you were in a dream right now.